• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

^^

I'll feel better eventually.

I hope so.

See. :3

IT'S OKAY. Why are you apologizing?! It's not your fault. And only I can apologize profusely.

And I'm sorry to hear that, Criz. ;__;

Lolyes. XD

Because you seem sad. *huggles* No. D:

It's okay. My teacher fussed over me so much that I got more flustered than anything, lolol.

I don't understand why. I never had the chance to take a Psychology course on that.

Lolyes. XD

Because you seem sad. *huggles* No. D:

It's okay. My teacher fussed over me so much that I got more flustered than anything, lolol.

Wait, I do? <_< Maybe a little... because I wish I could say the happy news was 100% happy.... but it's not yet. And then just, ugh... *huggles back* BUT I AM. You can't. ;o;

Awww... well.... It's still sad to hear about that. ;_; I'm like you, seeing friends sad makes me sad too... so I'm sure it must have been hard for you.... I never really had the experience of a great loss from death in the family.

aaaaaaaaand I'm gonna go shower myself. My hair is bothering me. >_>

My grandfather died recently. I missed his funeral because of an SAT.

Sometime later, I broke down in English class. :/

Thats very tough, you have my condolences

Uh...is this a bad time? I could come back later...

I noticed that you still don't have a signature, lolol.

Wait, I do? <_< Maybe a little... because I wish I could say the happy news was 100% happy.... but it's not yet. And then just, ugh... *huggles back* BUT I AM. You can't. ;o;

Awww... well.... It's still sad to hear about that. ;_; I'm like you, seeing friends sad makes me sad too... so I'm sure it must have been hard for you.... I never really had the experience of a great loss from death in the family.

aaaaaaaaand I'm gonna go shower myself. My hair is bothering me. >_>

Hehe, okay. ^^ No you're not! :C

Hurray for empathy and sympathy! Thank you! *huggles some more*

Thats very tough, you have my condolences

Thank you.

I noticed that you still don't have a signature, lolol.

Thank you.

:/ meh...I invest all my creativity in my writing.

All this talk of dead relatives and funerals make me feel like an unfeeling, cold android. "Feelings? I have no need since I am artificial.". I never cried at any of the funerals I've been to, by the way.

:/ meh...I invest all my creativity in my writing.

Lol okay.

...Then who drew your avatar? (You said it was supposed to be your OC Edith if I remember correctly.)

All this talk of dead relatives and funerals make me feel like an unfeeling, cold android. "Feelings? I have no need since I am artificial.". I never cried at any of the funerals I've been to, by the way.

I've never cried at a funeral either. I don't know why. I think I just feel detached at that point. :/

Edited by Crizix

Lol okay.

...Then who drew your avatar? (You said it was supposed to be your OC Edith if I remember correctly.)

I've never cried at a funeral either. I don't know why. I think I just feel detached at that point. :/

The internet.

I've only ever been to a funeral once in my life and that was for a lady I barely even knew. The last thing I went to that came close as a funeral was a brief gathering for one of my classmates who died of heart complications. But even then, I haven't cried. I feel bad though because I don't cry in general, so everyone thinks I'm cold or something...

Hi Jprebs

YES I AM. D: Sorry. *coughs*

YES! *huggles back* :3

You're not alone in that. I've never cried at any funerals or at hearing that someone died.

I'm going to break here because of it sooner or later because of it... may as well spit it out now.
My grandparents are my parents to me.
My mom is a bitch and I hate her, and I refuse to think of her as my family, same as my birth father, who I assume is a terrible person because as my parents were divorced when I was young...
I get terribly depressed when the thought of my grandparents dying even comes up in my mind.
If I dwell on the thought too much I get intensely depressed and break down in tears and....
....I just don't want to think about it.
Can we please just completely drop this subject...

fuck fe7

cl0.gif

I'm going to break here because of it sooner or later because of it... may as well spit it out now.

My grandparents are my parents to me.

My mom is a bitch and I hate her, and I refuse to think of her as my family, same as my birth father, who I assume is a terrible person because as my parents were divorced when I was young...

I get terribly depressed when the thought of my grandparents dying even comes up in my mind.

If I dwell on the thought too much I get intensely depressed and break down in tears and....

....I just don't want to think about it.

Can we please just completely drop this subject...

m75w.jpg

Ah...

Makes sense.