The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Oh, awesome. I only had his appearance to judge him by, though. :p

Yeah, I really like my name. I'm glad I registered with it, so no one can ever take it even if I did decide to change my name. Well, I wasn't seriously considering it anyway. Just thinking of what would sound nice~.

Well, appearances aren't everything. He only looks like that because he got burned really badly in an attack by the bad guy faction of Mortal Kombat when he was on duty as a police man (since he reformed to a good guy, he wanted to stop crime to atone for the crimes he did in the past). Out of curiousity, did you think Kabal was a villain or something?

If you're ever considering a name change, Fluttershy would be the perfect name change for you, especially since you fit her to a t.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, appearances aren't everything. He only looks like that because he got burned really badly in an attack by the bad guy faction of Mortal Kombat when he was on duty as a police man (since he reformed to a good guy, he wanted to stop crime to atone for the crimes he did in the past). Out of curiousity, did you think Kabal was a villain or something?

If you're ever considering a name change, Fluttershy would be the perfect name change for you, especially since you fit her to a t.

I know, but it's not like you can discern someone's life story just be looking at them.

I thought he was something out of a horror movie. XD

Lololol no.

[spoiler=LTP Awakening Update again]

Last to Post Awakening Nuzlocke

1) No resets.

2) Name yourself after Avatar.

3) Rename parent units after your friends.

4) Supports must be done as soon as they are available.

5) Once battle preparations appear:

a) Deselect everybody except Chrom and Avatar.

b) Take the number of remaining available units, divide it by two (X) - if odd, round it up. Pick X units from the end of the list.

c) The other half can be chosen freely (don't abuse this to affect the list order - once picked, you cannot deselect a unit).

6) After every battle, either:

a) Do a skirmish (rule 5 applies here, except Chrom and Avatar aren't mandatory).

b) Go to the shop from the last battle (can't do that after a skirmish).

8) Each DLC can only be done once.

8) No spotpass item / spotpass & streetpass battle / DLC character / Renown Award.

9) Once two of your friends get married, ask them how they'd like to call their child.

10) Casual mode: if a unit dies, they are to be skipped over in the battle preparations.

Character List:

Chrom: Ein

Lissa: NTG

Frederick: TE

Sully: Ace

Virion: Charlie

Stahl: ZM

Vaike: bearclaw

Miriel: Lettuce

Sumia: Freohr

Kellam: Emerald

Donnel: Roxas

Lon'qu: Acacia

Ricken: Peppy

Maribelle: Levant

Panne: Silver Lightning

Gaius: Integrity

Cordelia: Sask

Gregor: Marthur

Nowi: Criz

Libra: Soul

Tharja: PKLucas531

Anna: Amelia

Olivia: Vashiane

Cherche: Ice Sage

Henry: Interest

Say'ri: DLV

Tiki: Fia

Basilio: Randoman

Flavia: Hatari

Gangrel: Hero-King

Walhart: David

Emmeryn: Ayanami

Yen'fay: Breezy

Aversa: mewyeon

Priam: Boney

Okay, I'm gone again.

I know, but it's not like you can discern someone's life story just be looking at them.

I thought he was something out of a horror movie. XD

Lololol no.

I wasn't expecting you to (since that'd be crazy if you could interpret life stories by looking at people), unless you could somehow read the minds of video game characters. =P

Something from a horror movie? Ouch. I'd say that's even worse than thinking he's a villain from his looks.

Have you seen what she's like from watching a bit of the TV series, though? You're a lot like her, even down to her angry side.

Oh, right.... well I think the name Crizix is just really fitting. I don't think you should change it

Hehe, so do I, but then again, I've been using it for years. :p

Seeing as it's a name I just made one day by smashing random letters and syllables together, I'm kind of curious: how does it fit me?

Hehe, so do I, but then again, I've been using it for years. :p

Seeing as it's a name I just made one day by smashing random letters and syllables together, I'm kind of curious: how does it fit me?

Hmm..... now that I think about it..... i dunno. It just seems right I guess lol

Hmm..... now that I think about it..... i dunno. It just seems right I guess lol

Oh wow, lol.

Welp, guess I'll call it a day. Good night. I'll get back to you on that PM tomorrow. ^^;

I think I get you. The short i sounds in her name makes a mild sound and implies her shyness and meekness, as does the cr starting of her name, and the sharpness of the z and x in her name imply her stubbornness and strong beliefs.

Or maybe I'm reading way too much into her name.

Hi Randoman

How're you doing?

FE11 is amazing

Not as good as the NES one. The NES one is alot more historical. The arenas had no exits. =Historical to the max.

I like how Criz shows up and the thread gets active again. :P

8pcy.png

No, don't be sorry! I just find it funny. :P XD

w5yn.jpg

*Protoman whistle*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja0S7i0pe2s

Oh wow, lol.

Welp, guess I'll call it a day. Good night. I'll get back to you on that PM tomorrow. ^^;

Very well. Sweet dreams!

I think I get you. The short i sounds in her name makes a mild sound and implies her shyness and meekness, as does the cr starting of her name, and the sharpness of the z and x in her name imply her stubbornness and strong beliefs.

Or maybe I'm reading way too much into her name.

How're you doing?

lol you might be

I'm fine, you?

lol you might be

I'm fine, you?

I can get that way sometimes, though I seldom speak out thoughts like that since they even sound crazy to me.

I'm doing awesome, except for my slow internet right now.

I hope you don't mind me heading out of SF because of it. I'll call it a day for my SF time today, and hope that the internet works better and faster tomorrow. See you guys later.

Hello everyone, I am back home only to have to go out again soon yay me! Been a busy weekend for me... The joys of when your family is building a house.

Edited by Shelie

Hello everyone, I am back home only to have to go out again soon yay me! Been a busy weekend for me... The joys of when your family is building a house.

Hi there.

-----

And...bye, Criz.

zm stop talking about fe7 you stupid hoar

But he's not!

I believe that's comfort from familiarity. If you don't get it, just imagine if the forest was bright red. Suddenly you feel awkward, don't you?