• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Xinnidy.

I promise!

Good.

Ow! >_>

Yeah, Ow!

Seriously though, Owen Meany is the type of character that I'd love to strangle. Plus, there was so much religion talk that I wanted to strangle myself too. :L

ZM: Gatsby dies at the end

Why did you tell him that? :c

.... In other news, in one of my classes today, we were asked if we believed that "Love conquers all" and to give a real life example. This dude goes up and says "yeah I agree with that. For example, I love Madden 12 and I don't care if you fam, friend or even my girlfriend, I'll put all y'all on mute for Madden 12. Why? Cause true love conquers all"

The stupidity of his answer made my day XD

They were interesting. XD

Suprised at all the MLP merchandise, huh?

I hope you didn't think I was trolling you with that cosplay of your most unfavourite FE character. Since it was the only FE cosplay besides mine, I thought it was worth taking a picture of.

There were some more cosplayers, but I don't think you're familiar with Tales of Symphonia or Final Fantasy XIII, so I only showed the ones you'd likely recognize.

It's a shame that one girl who cosplayed as my favourite female had a boyfriend.

ZM asked, I won't spoil thing unles people ask.

You didn't even put it in spoiler tags. D:

.... In other news, in one of my classes today, we were asked if we believed that "Love conquers all" and to give a real life example. This dude goes up and says "yeah I agree with that. For example, I love Madden 12 and I don't care if you fam, friend or even my girlfriend, I'll put all y'all on mute for Madden 12. Why? Cause true love conquers all"

The stupidity of his answer made my day XD

Oh my God, lololol.