• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Cause of my stupid selfish heartless rotten damned uncle.. Basically at the moment my family lives in a shed while building a house on the same block of land but we borrowed the money from a friend to finish it due my dad losing his job twice we ran out of money, and well now my uncle is convincing the person we borrowed money from to take the money back right now and make us move, My uncle has always tried to cause problems for my family

also I been waiting for this house to be built for 4 years....I just want a home to live in thats not a shed I dont want to move QQ

Edited by Shelie

Cause of my stupid selfish heartless rotten damned uncle.. Basically at the moment my family lives in a shed while building a house on the same block of land but we borrowed the money from a friend to finish it due my dad losing his job twice we ran out of money, and well now my uncle is convincing the person we borrowed money from to take the money back right now and make us move, My uncle has always tried to cause problems for my family

also I been waiting for this house to be built for 4 years....I just want a home to live in thats not a shed I dont want to move QQ

Ouch. Is there any particular reason why he's like that? I can't imagine an evil uncle

You know, I'm very grateful my family generally gets along well. Thank you, forum, for helping me fully realize that.

Ouch. Is there any particular reason why he's like that? I can't imagine an evil uncle

Everything he does is for money, he bad talks everyone then expects everyone to do everything for him he has cheated my family out of money for years and now he still wishes to see us suffer

Everything he does is for money, he bad talks everyone then expects everyone to do everything for him he has cheated my family out of money for years and now he still wishes to see us suffer

That sounds like some sort of a tyrant. I'm really sorry you have to deal with that

That sounds like some sort of a tyrant. I'm really sorry you have to deal with that

Yeah he is also dying from cancer, you think he would think that would like maybe change him.. but noo he is worse than ever.... Honestly I wish he would just die already....

Wonder why I hate people?

Trash like this that plagues the earth.

I am so sorry.

I'm hoping with you that this prick drops dead soon.

What the fuck.

I'm of half a mind to get a plane ticket to go smack some sense into that guy.

With a scalding frying pan.

Edited by Interest