The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Yeah he is also dying from cancer, you think he would think that would like maybe change him.. but noo he is worse than ever.... Honestly I wish he would just die already....

While that's completely understandable and you have every right to be, I could never wish for someone to die, no matter what he's done. Maybe I'm just soft?

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

While that's completely understandable and you have every right to be, I could never wish for someone to die, no matter what he's done. Maybe I'm just soft?

Yeah...I dont want anyone to die either but it feels like the only way to put an end to his lies and scheming, I mean he has even threatened to kill people, he wishes he could kill his brother..... Hes not only ruining my familys lives but my grandparents as well he could be the death of them.... I cant believe I have such a cruel uncle.... honestly this whole thing is stressing me out & making me feel sick and even more depressed

Yeah...I dont want anyone to die either but it feels like the only way to put an end to his lies and scheming, I mean he has even threatened to kill people, he wishes he could kill his brother..... Hes not only ruining my familys lives but my grandparents as well he could be the death of them.... I cant believe I have such a cruel uncle.... honestly this whole thing is stressing me out & making me feel sick and even more depressed

*hugs* I suppose some people can't be helped. Again, I'm sorry you have to go through all that :(

I'm pretty much sitting here right now trying not to cry....this past year has been a living nightmare & the nightmare still continues..

*hugs again* It's almost over though. I'm sorry I can't do anything to help, but all I can say is that your nightmare is almost over. Just hang on a little bit more and things should turn out better for you

*hugs again* It's almost over though. I'm sorry I can't do anything to help, but all I can say is that your nightmare is almost over. Just hang on a little bit more and things should turn out better for you

Thanks, I sure hope so.... though all I can see happening is us having to move and who knows what else will happen.... Basically playing the waiting game right now to see what will happen, its torture.

Thanks, I sure hope so.... though all I can see happening is us having to move and who knows what else will happen.... Basically playing the waiting game right now to see what will happen, its torture.

No one can predict what will happen,but its important to have a little optimism. It'll at least lessen the weight of it all, until it finally disappears

No one can predict what will happen,but its important to have a little optimism. It'll at least lessen the weight of it all, until it finally disappears

Thing is I been trying to be optimistic about it all, but then my family crushes it by saying there is no way its going to go how you think... though I am probably the only one trying to hold onto some hope that things will work out, how my parents are acting really is saying otherwise.. but I guess thats cause my mother knows her brother better than me & both my parents know how he is with our friend which is also his friend who he seems to brainwash. I just want to know already now whats going to happen that way I can deal with it now, not having to wait & hope then get crushed later.

Edited by Shelie

Thing is I been trying to be optimistic about it all, but then my family crushes it by saying there is no way its going to go how you think... though I am probably the only one trying to hold onto some hope that things will work out, how my parents are acting really is saying otherwise.. but I guess thats cause my mother knows her brother better than me & both my parents know how he is with our friend which is also his friend who he seems to brainwash.

They may say what they want but they can't make you lose hope. If you did, then things could probably be worse if you just gave up on it all, but this is your uncle we're talking about, so who knows what might happen. All I know is, pessimizing over problems only make them worse, so you're better off, clinging on to hope

..like Lucina always says: "Hope will never die"

.... I'll just see myself out for that horrible attempt to cheer you up

They may say what they want but they can't make you lose hope. If you did, then things could probably be worse if you just gave up on it all, but this is your uncle we're talking about, so who knows what might happen. All I know is, pessimizing over problems only make them worse, so you're better off, clinging on to hope

..like Lucina always says: "Hope will never die"

.... I'll just see myself out for that horrible attempt to cheer you up

Heh, yeah thanks.... I think I'm gonna go outside and try clear my head and take my mind off things I will see you later, take care everyone.

*pops out of nowhere*

Aw, I don't want to go sleep. :C

Yeah, hi, and uh...bye. I'm actually really sleepy now. Lo siento. ^^;

Ha ha..

It's never healthy to stay up late all the time. Goodnight.

Everything he does is for money, he bad talks everyone then expects everyone to do everything for him he has cheated my family out of money for years and now he still wishes to see us suffer

That sounds like some sort of a tyrant. I'm really sorry you have to deal with that

Yeah he is also dying from cancer, you think he would think that would like maybe change him.. but noo he is worse than ever.... Honestly I wish he would just die already....

Well...being under a death sentence does tend to get people to try to drag the others down with them. It can't be helped.

Not at all.

Death is never the answer to anything. There are always ways to solve everything peacefully if you take the time to think.

:C

You could just move away from him/have him hospitalized if he brings any harm to others. Maybe that will get him to think about what he is doing wrong. But only wishing it is a way to take out his anger. As long as he isn't harming anyone, then it's ok.

Edited by Dark_Huntress