• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I should win a gold medal in PROCRASTINATION!...Geez, how'd I get through the last three years of school like this? XD

<3

I tell myself the same XD

<3

we're not odd!! we like seeing you sadistic because it contrasts from your sugary sweet!! it's like the opposite of tsundere.

Once you put it like that...

You're competing against me for that medal.

I just signed off Skype to "do my assignment," did 1 part of it in like 5 minutes, then checked this thread again.

:Knoll:

Hah! I don't even start until maybe an hour before class. I win!

we're not odd!! we like seeing you sadistic because it contrasts from your sugary sweet!! it's like the opposite of tsundere.

*blush* Well, if you guys say so...

You're competing against me for that medal.

I just signed off Skype to "do my assignment," did 1 part of it in like 5 minutes, then checked this thread again.

I literally just took out some of my homework and started typing this without doing any of it. Lol.

...Well, I guess there is worse out there. XD

WHAT ARE YOU DOING, LUCAS.

SHIRLEY! I FEEL LIKE I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!

And me.

I haven't even gone back to uni yet (tomorrow), and I'm already procrastinating.

Procrastinating on what? o.o

​because I haven't been here in a looooong time.

depressing weekend is depressing.

I'm just glad to see you! *glomp*

Aw, what's wrong?

I'm just glad to see you! *glomp*

Aw, what's wrong?

*glomps back*

I haven't seen Ein for the whole day yesterday... but I have no clue when he returned home since I slept for the longest time last night with random waking times... and he didn't say anything in the skype chat or SF. And then Acacia's gonna be gone for most of the day today, which is understandable and he doesn't want me to be depressed about it.... but I... I dunno. I'M A FAILURE.

*glomps back*

I haven't seen Ein for the whole day yesterday... but I have no clue when he returned home since I slept for the longest time last night with random waking times... and he didn't say anything in the skype chat or SF. And then Acacia's gonna be gone for most of the day today, which is understandable and he doesn't want me to be depressed about it.... but I... I dunno. I'M A FAILURE.

<3

Oh Shirley, it's going to be okay. Ein will pop in later and Acacia will come back just fine and everything will be okay again. Meanwhile, we're still here for you (though I should be working on my homework, which I am...slowly...). ^^