• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

ahem? ಠ_ಠ i give him some guidance and listen to his problems. what do you do??

Pfft, I could very well do the same (if not better) if I was around when they happened. Besides, we're tied by heritage.

Capped :smug:

>_>

Why can't you both be my older brother figures? XP

you just can't stop hoaring, can you? PICK ONE ZM

Pfft, I could very well do the same (if not better) if I was around when they happened. Besides, we're tied by heritage.

Capped :smug:

WELL YOU'RE HERE NOW

go teach zm to love what he has and stop hoaring around when he has an awesome gf

and pheh, heritage. yeon is my adowwable big sis and i'm not azn. (i don't even consider my real sisters my sisters anyway)

I don't watch it.

I've seen a few episodes and from what I've seen I've enjoyed.

Don't plan on getting into it, however.

Neutral I suppose.

Ah, alright. Well, I guess it's a lot better than completely hating the series and being closed-minded about it.

Who's your favourite pony? I'm guessing it's Applejack, Fluttershy, or Rarity.

This is exactly how I feel about MLP. I just think Applejack's awesome.

Oh, and Spike/Rarity OTP.

B-but I thought you watched all 3 seasons fully...

There's also Flash Sentry and Twilight Sparkle, now. I'm not sure if that'll carry over from Equestria Girls to Season 4, but I'm hoping so.

w-what?? who the heck is this "spike" and why are you trying to pair him up with MY wife?? *slaps*

i moved on, remember? <3

Huh? No Reimu anymore? Since when?

...I can't remember when you stopped having Reimu as your sig, but I'm guessing it's once you stopped using her. A week ago?

Huh? No Reimu anymore? Since when?

...I can't remember when you stopped having Reimu as your sig, but I'm guessing it's once you stopped using her. A week ago?

i say that because i have a crush on someone on this forum now and crizzie know who it is and she made this avatar as my first birthday gift <3

reimu's out of my sig because photobucket is being a butt and image hosting sites keep screwing up the colors on the image.

WELL YOU'RE HERE NOW

go teach zm to love what he has and stop hoaring around when he has an awesome gf

and pheh, heritage. yeon is my adowwable big sis and i'm not azn. (i don't even consider my real sisters my sisters anyway)

I really need to appreciate what I have more, so Boney's right.

HOW DARE YOU CALL MY LIL BRO A HOAR.

And I think he gets it. No further input is needed

Edited by Hero-King

WELL YOU'RE HERE NOW

You're so mean to me. XP

i say that because i have a crush on someone on this forum now and crizzie know who it is and she made this avatar as my first birthday gift <3

reimu's out of my sig because photobucket is being a butt and image hosting sites keep screwing up the colors on the image.

Ah yes, that explains a lot.

You're having problems with photobucket? My sig is hosted by photobucket and it's working just fine. Weird...

Twilight Sparkle, Rando.

Really? I thought for sure you'd have the pony you find the prettiest to be your favourite. Twilight Sparkle's nice looking and all, but I wouldn't really say she's the prettiest of the six.