• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

And what makes you feel it will help?

Because you're young and have the rest of your life to change, but it's more effective,the earlier you start. Not to mention I've seen worse cases than you that managed to do so.

Okay and...?

How many times do I have to say it? You can change your ways. You have the potential to do it, but why you don't see it is beyond me. Heck, even I could change if I wanted to. What I'm saying is, if you don't like your current life, stride towards a better one

Edited by Hero-King

How many times do I have to say it? You can change your ways. You have the potential to do it, but why you don't see it is beyond me. Heck, even I could change if I wanted to. What I'm saying is, if you don't like your current life, stride towards a better one

Im trying and it is not working

I really hate to be a pest and I'm sorry for nagging you like this, but I just really wanted you to understand the possibilities in life. That's all I have to say

I dont need people to continuosly pester me.

Stop it.

You both have fantastic points.

So why don't we all go back to normal and stop arguing? I think posting the photos of that card just once already was a crime...

Acacia, that formatting was just terrible, but I read the whole log anyway. @.@;

There's little I can do about it. I don't know what's causing it, or how to stop it.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Alright, I was able to fix the format thing thanks to Shirley. Further updates should be fine now. I may probably need to go back to fix the previous ones where they also got the problem, but that's for another time.

Alright, I was able to fix the format thing thanks to Shirley. Further updates should be fine now. I may probably need to go back to fix the previous ones where they also got the problem, but that's for another time.

That's good. ^^

What was the problem anyway?