The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

ク~

...brb changing avatar

I see that.

We need Slayer, Zak, Engel, and Darros here more often.

Wynaut?

@ Boney: Uh, what exactly made you think I'm a tense and distant person? I am in real life, but I always felt like I didn't act that way on SF.

And to be honest with you, even though a regular relationship with a nice, sweet girl sounds nice, it may not be a good idea for me since I wouldn't be able to hold myself back and stop myself from letting those feelings develop into something more (alright, I know saying that was a dead giveaway for me being a distant person, but I don't recall saying anything like that before now).

Thanks for those words of advice though. You're right, even if people never say and express how much they appreciate you, that doesn't mean they don't value you.

There are worse fates than not having a girlfriend, Randy.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

ク~

...brb changing avatar

...I fucking love you. <3

Hmmm...

I wanna change my avatar to more PxZ.

But I cant until i get home

Hello...Where are you? :o

Yeah, you could be getting eaten by sharks right now. :D

O__O you actually did it?!

so...so cute....kuuuuuuuuuu

@ Boney: Uh, what exactly made you think I'm a tense and distant person? I am in real life, but I always felt like I didn't act that way on SF.

And to be honest with you, even though a regular relationship with a nice, sweet girl sounds nice, it may not be a good idea for me since I wouldn't be able to hold myself back and stop myself from letting those feelings develop into something more (alright, I know saying that was a dead giveaway for me being a distant person, but I don't recall saying anything like that before now).

Thanks for those words of advice though. You're right, even if people never say and express how much they appreciate you, that doesn't mean they don't value you.

because even though you do try to get to know us better by asking questions, it really shows that you're afraid of history repeating itself with your friendships.

We need Slayer, Zak, Engel, and Darros here more often.

hush

there is a lot to it. i mean...i have an abnormally high desire for a kiss like i REALLY want to kiss someone with nice lips you have no idea...but there's also the idea of being in a relationship with someone's who's company you really value and makes you feel so lucky that they feel the same way...that's why i want a relationship with ____ who doesn't like me nearly as much as i like her of course. as much as i'd like a kiss, i would rather have an online relationship with someone special i know on this forum.

...I fucking love you. <3

w-whoa, crizzie... O.O;;;;

Phone land

Oh...Man, I hate posting on this site with a phone. xD

I know. It just... hurts really strongly every now and then.

AnonymousSpeed and I live just fine without caring for having love lives, so it's okay. Remember that when you're single, you're free as the wind. ^^

AnonymousSpeed and I live just fine without caring for having love lives, so it's okay. Remember that when you're single, you're free as the wind. ^^

I see I am not included in said single club?

inb4 2young

w-whoa, crizzie... O.O;;;;

Hehehe~. I was about to tell Hero-King that I'd love him forever if he made that GIF his avatar, but then you just went and did it. Total squee moment there.

Also, I'm kind of sleep deprived, so forgive me for being out of character... XD

I see I am not included in said single club?

inb4 2young

You're not as vocal about it as AnonymousSpeed is. ^^;

You're totally included, though~! On that note, Acacia and whoever else doesn't care for having a love life is welcome too. XD

oh, i wish i could be that way too....dbahdjbfshvflegvdlgudca i was doing just fine, why did she have to go and make me like her? >_<

Hehehe~. I was about to tell Hero-King that I'd love him forever if he made that GIF his avatar, but then you just went and did it. Total squee moment there.

Also, I'm kind of sleep deprived, so forgive me for being out of character... XD

it's SO cute uahhh @_@

what's sleep? =p

You're totally included, though~! On that note, Acacia and whoever else doesn't care for having a love life is welcome too. XD

You obviously havent heard me complain about love then...

oh, i wish i could be that way too....dbahdjbfshvflegvdlgudca i was doing just fine, why did she have to go and make me like her? >_<

it's SO cute uahhh @_@

what's sleep? =p

*giggle* It's okay to have a crush, Boney. Just try not to stress over it too much. ^^;

I KNOW SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. @w@

It's...uhhh....Well, it seems I'm starting to slowly forget what it means too. XD

You obviously havent heard me complain about love then...

Probably not. :o

it's SO cute uahhh @_@

what's sleep? =p

*is also team single* Edited by Hero-King

Ooh, membership club!

I know. It just... hurts really strongly every now and then.

Hey, why don't you go watch 'Eat Randy,' by Julian Smith. You could be that guy, and that's would likely hurt a lot more.

Still only use my Iphone for this place.

On another note, I like freedom. And wind. And WINING!

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Hey, why don't you go watch 'Eat Randy,' by Julian Smith. You could be that guy, and that's would likely hurt a lot more.

Still only use my Iphone for this place.

On another note, I like freedom. And wind. And WINING!

*giggle* It's okay to have a crush, Boney. Just try not to stress over it too much. ^^;

i know but how do i make her like me? vghcfseylugyfgnhfaaergdzturtcjyzyjeaujketaujcv

True that.

Many are willing to give up a portion of it for a significant other. I wouldn't though.

the idea is that you won't want to until you find a person that makes you want to. i never thought i would find someone like that.

*is also team single*

Aw, don't be that way... *huggles* D;

Welcome to the club, then! ;3

You know how I hate shipping?

Well I do

I thought you were just referring to the shipping of fictional characters. XD

True that.

Many are willing to give up a portion of it for a significant other. I wouldn't though.

Eh, it depends on how the person is.

i know but how do i make her like me? vghcfseylugyfgnhfaaergdzturtcjyzyjeaujketaujcv

the idea is that you won't want to until you find a person that makes you want to. i never thought i would find someone like that.

Deep breaths, Boney, deep breaths! :O

That makes sense.

Aw, don't be that way... *huggles* D;

Welcome to the club, then! ;3

I thought you were just referring to the shipping of fictional characters. XD

Eh, it depends on how the person is.

That makes sense.

Nope totally wasnt

Phone land

I elect myself as king!

I've given thought to romance, and I personally don't care for it.

And to make someone like you is a difficult process, one even I hardly understand.

That makes sense.

crizzie, you're really likeable! HELP ME D:

I've given thought to romance, and I personally don't care for it.

And to make someone like you is a difficult process, one even I hardly understand.

that's because there's nobody to make you care for it now.

and yeah...v_v