The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I personally never saw Sunny Day/Solarbeam as that good since yeah...

Good during a switch in while sunny.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm how about Litwick, Lampent, and Chandelure?

Well they aren't exactly blue... well there flames are blue...but there design is now what I exactly had in mind, The only legendarys I have never gotten is Celebi & Mew.. I got 5 Meloettas though lol I'd gladly trade a couple for a Celebi & Mew

Edited by Shelie

I once read somewhere about a Grass/Fire idea being a Jalapeño. lol

Anyway, yeah, as mentioned above, Ground for Rock and Poison.

A jalapeño? What, did evolve into a habanero?

So ground, just give it some ice for flying/dragon and it's all set. Not bad

A jalapeño? What, did evolve into a habanero?

So ground, just give it some ice for flying/dragon and it's all set. Not bad

I don't see it learning an Ice-Type move if it were Grass/Fire. On the other hand, now that moves that differ from the norm, as that Rock/Ice fossil evo has an Ice-Type move SE against Water types, then anything goes I guess.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well they aren't exactly blue... well there flames are blue...but there design is now what I exactly had in mind, The only legendarys I have never gotten is Celebi & Mew.. I got 5 Meloettas though lol I'd gladly trade a couple for a Celebi & Mew

Mew can always be obtained through Hayley's ranch and transfered to Diamond and Pearl. Since it doesn't have a deadline.

Celebi is one of the pokes that is only gotten in giveaways/cheats. Another giveaway which probably won't happen again in another 6 years. No Celebi has ever been given in the 4th gen. Only once in 3rd 6 yrs ago and the one with Nasty Plot in the 5th gen not too long ago.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Mew can always be obtained through Hayley's ranch and transfered to Diamond and Pearl. Since it doesn't have a deadline.

Oh yeah I completely forgot about that.... I might have to do that... except I need 999 Pokemon well that would take a heck of a long time....

Edited by Shelie

But one of my 5 Meloetta's has a Naive+Somewhat vain nature. Cute. ^^

You just reset before opening up the package to get the nature you want in event Pokemon. I look at smogon for their suggested natures before opening up the packages that the delivery men send.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

I think Meloetta is the first legendary that I have gotten so many of if I included everyone in my family theres 13 Meloettas lol, I have doubles of just about every single legendary except for those 2 I don't have. And I have about 25 lvl 100's that I lvled myself and who knows how many if I counted the event ones as well

Well I Agree they look nothing like dragons.... I just like Dialgas design in general (Also cause I love blue...Most of my favorite legends are blue..) And I got the shiny ones from an event going at the moment you don't have it in your country/area?

Dialga, I can tolerate, though i'd like to know just what it is. Other than that, I still like it. And yeah, there's an event here, but I haven't played pokemon since Gen 4.

Much to my own chagrin

ohai, beibay!!

...I MEAN MEIBAY

uh oh i think i just flirted O_o

...and yet I'M the one thought to be a flirt? Lol, oh the irony

Yep, I need to go replay path of radiance (Haven't played Radiant dawn yet) My Love of Ike first started in SSBB then I also loved him in PoR though I have never played a game with Marth or Roy though I did love using them in SSBM

Get Shadow Dragon....NAO!

Everything is teh dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wNjZtvHqDHg

(Pokemon X/Y Anime)

Watch.

lfdb.png

EDIT: Fennelkin's evolution is absolutely adorable.

Freohr will love this. <3

Edited by Dark_Huntress