• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

...I think you missed the joke. xD

I know, I know. I just don't like being harassed about it every single day.

Well, they don't say it quite like that, but that's the general gist of their messages especially my older sister. =n=;

Thanks, man. I'll do my best! ^^

Oh, I see. That's a good way to make sure stories you publish get finished, lolol. Yeah, original fiction has a lot less restrictions than fanfiction, but you need to work hard to make sure you story and world are believable.

Hmm...I don't mean to sound racist or anything, but are you Asian? Your family sounds quite strict about your education and future.

Right now, I have no motivation to publish it because there's hardly any Akaneia fans on there. Jugdral gets more reviews than an Akaneian one, and that's saying something. No offense to the Jugdral fans.

Eh, both

Well, you know my FFN account, so I'll link you to it when I'm finished. As for the original...it died tragically. On my flash drive. Which was run over by my friend's truck in our school's parking lot. I'm almost done with this other one I'm writing though.

Right now, I have no motivation to publish it because there's hardly any Akaneia fans on there. Jugdral gets more reviews than an Akaneian one, and that's saying something. No offense to the Jugdral fans.

Well, you know my FFN account, so I'll link you to it when I'm finished. As for the original...it died tragically. On my flash drive. Which was run over by my friend's truck in our school's parking lot. I'm almost done with this other one I'm writing though.

Eh, screw Judgral.

Ooh, run over. I've seen that happen a few times. But I'll be sure to check out what you've posted.

I feel like I'm the only one whose family doesn't get upset about me not doing what they want me to do right now...

You're not alone.

But that's moreso because my parents really have no expectations of me so they see no reason to change that given my "success."

fatass hoar

who the fuck do you think you are *clenches fists*

upupupu

jesus christ okay. :/ It's not like I actually can, but hey, text are srsbsn.

IT WAS MY FOOD

I'M IN LOVE WITH MY FRIED RICE AND ORANGE CHICKEN >:t

I feel like I'm the only one whose family doesn't get upset about me not doing what they want me to do right now...

Hey ZM, doesn't this Breezy ordeal remind you of someone...

Mine do that 50% of the time.

No.

Hmm...I don't mean to sound racist or anything, but are you Asian? Your family sounds quite strict about your education and future.

Yup, I'm a Filipina.

Lol, that's true, sadly...I'd still like to read it. :C

XD it's because you show your angry side for really good reasons.

what i don't understand though...what's wrong with linguistics and law?

Good reasons?...Wait, so I'm not just randomly snapping and bothering everyone...? ^^;

THEY'RE NOT MEDICINE. Also, I don't seem to have the personality for law...

Well, I must leave now... *whimpers* I don't wanna... Bye everyone

IT WAS MY FOOD

I'M IN LOVE WITH MY FRIED RICE AND ORANGE CHICKEN >:t

Wait...fried rice and orange chicken??? *draws sword* PREPARE YOURSELF!

Good reasons?...Wait, so I'm not just randomly snapping and bothering everyone...? ^^;

It is, at most, a minor annoyance to me.

And, actually, you don't really have the personality for law, as far as I can see. No offense.

Well, I must leave now... *whimpers* I don't wanna... Bye everyone

Wait...fried rice and orange chicken??? *draws sword* PREPARE YOURSELF!

Later- Wait huh?

If something was wrong, you could have told me. i'm good at giving advice

I know, but it's all settled now. XP

Oh

Well I'd rather not talk about this in public(for obvious reasons as you'll see), so I shall send a PM.

Alrighty.

who the fuck do you think you are *clenches fists*

*removes one of your flacid hands and slaps you in the face with it*

frickin hoar. you'd better tell me why you're upset, not just crizzie.

no. i mean cmon. i remember you snapping becuase you were upset that people were mean to zm. DAS FRICKEN CUTE

oh, phah. you do whatever you can to get into the majors you want. if you have to, start with the major your parents want, only take classes core classes for your first semester(classes required for every major), and switch to your desired major later. it's harder for them to stop you when you've already switched to your desired one lol.

Tomorrow is my final day here

if that's what you want, bye.