• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, your point?

They're both disgusting, gross, and even if you try to avoid it, there's always something/one trying to put both down your throat.

Haven't been GameFAQs or EB Games in ages.

Wal Mart is dead to me.

Ah, you're lucky that you've been dodging Rockstar's attempts to shove GTA down your throat.

Hi.

I'd much rather have a localized FE12 than Awakening. :C

lol, your point?

in terms of story, yes

Yeah.

And now we'll never know the truth of their localized names (for ones that didn't appear in Awakening) and the story the right way (100%).

Edited by Dark_Huntress

From the penguin queen herself:

[7:22:44 PM] penguin princess: you gotta act like a penguin, talk like a penguin, eat like a penguin,

(that's me)

Lolol of course you'd know. XD

They're both disgusting, gross, and even if you try to avoid it, there's always something/one trying to put both down your throat.

Someone stuffed body fat down your throat? O.O;

Its kinda illlogical if FE12 did get localized, but FE13, a MUCH bigger project does not

It's not illogical. Remember that the Tellius games and SD didn't quite sold much, which prompted them to think NM wasn't feasable for international release. Well... perhaps...

Its kinda illlogical if FE12 did get localized, but FE13, a MUCH bigger project does not

I don't 100% trust translations.

I try my best to know it by Kanji.

Like for instence. Leif is a very humble man praising others before himself, or if ever himself and that Roy's brother Wolt is milky softer than even Roy himself. (Thank you LB3 for Leif and Einherjar summoning of Wolt of knowing more about them.) Did the translations ever reveal those, Nope. That's why that you've got to discover these inner stuff of the characters yourself, or if Nintendo decides to do it themselves.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

But nobody's perfect. I'm just saying that we have got to discover some of this ourselves through Kanji reading.

EDIT: Crud 3min.

Mother's not home and using a public library computer.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

It's not illogical. Remember that the Tellius games and SD didn't quite sold much, which prompted them to think NM wasn't feasable for international release. Well... perhaps...

SD 500k is "average"

However, including localization timespan maybe its because of a competition against pokemon? I dunno

SD 500k is "average"

However, including localization timespan maybe its because of a competition against pokemon? I dunno

Is this 500k from before NM got revealed, or it's an overall lifespan sales? Then again, the difference might probably be not much...