Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm too obsessed with Shellder for my own good T-T

Lol it's okay. You can like anything you want. XD

Hi Criz. Don't turn into someone as pathetic, terrible, and non-important as me. It's for the better.

ZM, snapping every once in a while doesn't make you a bad person. :C

Afternoon all.

Heya.

Edited by Crizix

Self-depreciation only makes you feel worse than you already do.

I guess that's why I felt like shit all day.

I shouldn't be on my phone, but in sneaking in hours...

But really, not thinking is a minimalist excuse! What could have possibly compelled you to stoop so low as do that?

Mind your own business, Mr. Perfect. :P

ZM, snapping every once in a while doesn't make you a bad person. :C

Yes it does... ;n;

I wasn't thinking. *looks down in shame*

I went to my counselor at school this morning, and she said I need anger management lessons...again...

Hmm..... Seeing as how you already went through anger management, I'm not sure how effective it will be, but have you made any attempts to amendments with you and your mom?

I just told Randoman. Read back a little, please. XD

I have an idea: write out your entire life story and underline anything with potential.

Or, you're just too much of a ninja XD

That seems like an interesting and probably life changing thing to do, but it sounds very time consuming. Keep in mind that its due tomorrow

That seems like an interesting and probably life changing thing to do, but it sounds very time consuming. Keep in mind that its due tomorrow

Why not write why you don't like showing weakness? Il you've talked about that before and it may just pass.

Yes it does... ;n;

Nooo, don't say that. D:

Or maybe you're just too slow, bro! xD

Tomorrow...? When was this assigned?

Why not write why you don't like showing weakness? Il you've talked about that before and it may just pass.

Because, the belief that I must incorporate has to be positive. And for the record, I raised myself to be strong. Weakness within me is a reminder of something that I wish didn't happen

Or maybe you're just too slow, bro! xD

Tomorrow...? When was this assigned?

lol

Just yesterday

Lolwut. I don't think he's expecting too much; it takes ample time to make an awe-inspiring essay...usually. XD

Yeah, its just that my first draft was eaten up badly because it didn't have a personal anecdote. Other than that, I wouldn't be stressing over it XD

Yeah, its just that my first draft was eaten up badly because it didn't have a personal anecdote. Other than that, I wouldn't be stressing over it XD

I've got an entire 3 page essay that was assigned today, and it's due Friday.

;_;

I could do it in about an hour, but I'd much rather complain about it than do it.

Lol, you guys...I offer you my sympathy.

Have either of you taken the AP Language and Composition exam? Writing 3 different kinds of essays in 120 minutes really sucks. XD

@ ZM: You should probably sleep off those bad feelings or drown them out in relaxing music or something.

@ Hero-King: Your teacher made an essay that's due 2 days after it's assigned? That's quite horrible and unfair. And you don't have a topic to write about... Have you narrowed it down to a few topic choices at least?

@ Meibay: Oh, I think I get you. That Shellder still looks like it's trolling, IMO.

@ Hero-King: Your teacher made an essay that's due 2 days after it's assigned? That's quite horrible and unfair. And you don't have a topic to write about... Have you narrowed it down to a few topic choices at least?

Not quite. I already knew that I'd be writing an essay on what I believe, its just that I get two days for a final copy.

And hi Boney

Not quite. I already knew that I'd be writing an essay on what I believe, its just that I get two days for a final copy.

And hi Boney

If it's not too much to ask, may I read your draft? :O

I guess all I can suggest is, stick to something about music or gaming, since those are the two things you like that you're the most passionate about.

And don't be afraid to take some time off SF to work on your essay.