• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

well, it's not like i've ever had a good friend that didn't...

Neither you nor Breezy are explaining yourselves to me. My mood and my patience are quickly going down the drain. Sigh.

Hiya Criz! :P

Uh...hi? xD

Edited by Crizix

Your the best older brother figure ever. :D

don't kiss up to me. LEARN. now go tell people you have gf

Neither you nor Breezy are explaining yourselves to me. My mood and my patience are quickly going down the drain. Sigh.

i don't like it when my good friends are too nice to people i don't like. i try to be nice and friendly and caring of my friends all the the time so it hurts when they act nicer to some random person who doesn't deserve it than to me. stupid, i know.

...i'm going to sleep. mewyeon if you're still here, then <3

i don't like it when my good friends are too nice to people i don't like. i try to be nice and friendly and caring of my friends all the the time so it hurts when they act nicer to some random person who doesn't deserve it than to me. stupid, i know.

[spoiler=Stupid Sob Story That I Doubt Anyone Wants to Read]...Dude, my best friend in real life is more affectionate to others than to me. He also keeps secrets from me while he tells just about everyone else. Not to mention that he has so much more talent and friends and whatever than I could ever hope to have. It hurts, you know. I cry myself to sleep sometimes. We've known each other since fourth grade. Do you think he knows any of this? No. He doesn't. Sigh...

I just get excited when I see Freohr Datia because I recognize her from the chatroom from when I used to go, and I barely see her anymore. :C

Great...I just spilled one of my darkest secrets - that I'm hopelessly jealous of my best friend - on the fucking internet. People saw it already too...Ugh, fuck my life. Someone should shoot my sorry ass right this instant. OTL

I'm really sorry to hear that, though I do see where you're coming from *hugs*

I-It's all right... *hugs back*

Great...I just spilled one of my darkest secrets - that I'm hopelessly jealous of my best friend - on the fucking internet. People saw it already too...Ugh, fuck my life. Someone should shoot my sorry ass right this instant. OTL

I-It's all right... *hugs back*

Er.... was I not supposed to see that?