• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

my aversa <3 but anyway crizzie that thing you said about your best friend really upset me. crizzie, he's your best friend. tell him how you feel...you deserve so much better than that.

I...I guess...If you say so...

Do it, Criz. Communication is key to any kind of relationships. It may be hard and you might be scared, but in the end, I'm sure it will work out for you.

Edited by Flandre

Alright, I downloaded the Ace Attorney 5 demo, NM, and my thoughts of the intro:

Phoenix is back, YES. I found it rather heartwarming how he keeps a locket of Trucy in his suit pocket. :)

WTF is up with Apollo

Do it, Criz. Communication is key to any kind of relationships. It may be hard and you might be scared, but in the end, I'm sure it will work out for you.

if i say so? crizzie, what are you unsure about? i just want you to be happy. your happiness is important to me.

Boney, Shirley's right when she guessed that I'm terrified...but actually, I'm not bothered all that often...It's only when I'm in a bad mood or something... Besides, I'm selfish. :/

Alright, I downloaded the Ace Attorney 5 demo, NM, and my thoughts of the intro:

Phoenix is back, YES. I found it rather heartwarming how he keeps a locket of Trucy in his suit pocket. :)

WTF is up with Apollo

Have you gotten to the part where the judge breaks the fourth wall?