• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, apparently reserved people like me get taken advantage of by everyone and get sexually abused by homosexuals. The thing that makes me mad is that he actslike he knows me a lot simply because he sees me how i interact with his friends. And while i am quiet, I know better than to let someone take advantage of me >_>

The whole thing, pretty much.

Eh my dad has worked a lot his whole life (well since we moved out of Colombia anyway) so he never really had time to talk to us a lot, and now that he works relatively less (still a lot but he has a bit more time) he feels the need to fill that father role. Of course when i truly needed his advice or anything during my early teenage years he wasn't there due to work and i don't blame him. I learned things by myself and made my own decisions and decided how i would interact with people during that time. I don't need his advice anymore nor did i ask for it, so i just wish he would leave me alone. He is also rather talkative and sociable with people to the point that he says he would hang out with someone he doesn't like. Meanwhile i'm the opposite. So its like an introvert vs extravert.

Edited by SlayerX

I come from a family where everyone is very social and such... Being quiet and reserved isn't exactly the thing they'd expect out of their offspring or relatives. Which is annoying because it means i have people come and tell me how i should interact with others, because everyone is the same >_>

Edited by SlayerX