The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Tsumiki: I saw Kuzuryuu by chance, so I pleaded him in many ways to help me look for Midoa.

Souda: In 'many ways'?!

Kuzuryuu: *turns away and blushes* Oi...don't say things like that to make people take it the wrong way...

OTPOTPOTP

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Last to Ronpa

ZM: Around 4:00 AM, I woke up hearing a scream in the basement of the LtP Headquarters. Shocked, I ran down and saw a limp body covered in a fire blanket hanging out of the incinerator. *sighs and looks downcast* I ran as fast as I could to find help, and thankfully I saw Boney walking by, for some reason.

David: That sounds really suspicious...how Boney was still awake at the time...

Boney: Hey hey hey! I'm not the killer, or anything! I just can't sleep at night!

ZM: Anyway, he and I both got the body out of the furnace, and...that's when we discovered it was Jprebs...

Anon: WHY DO THE GOOD DIE YOUNG?!

Criz: *glares* Oi...that's not funny, Anon.

Yeon: It's quite the cruel and unusual death, though...being burned alive...

ZM: Upon closer inspection, we discovered that Jprebs being burned was NOT the cause of death.

Boney: Yeah. Jprebs was stabbed a few times in the head, and then was wrapped in a fire blanket and tossed into the fire. *looks down* ... *sniff*

Criz: We all miss him...I mean her...anyway, we all miss Jprebs, Boney.

ZM: Our main concern right now is bringing the killer to justice!

Last to Ronpa

ZM: Around 4:00 AM, I woke up hearing a scream in the basement of the LtP Headquarters. Shocked, I ran down and saw a limp body covered in a fire blanket hanging out of the incinerator. *sighs and looks downcast* I ran as fast as I could to find help, and thankfully I saw Boney walking by, for some reason.

Boney: Hey hey hey! I'm not the killer, or anything! I just can't sleep at night!

ZM: Anyway, he and I both got the body out of the furnace, and...that's when we discovered it was Jprebs...

ZM: Upon closer inspection, we discovered that Jprebs being burned was NOT the cause of death.

Boney: Yeah. Jprebs was stabbed a few times in the head, and then was wrapped in a fire blanket and tossed into the fire. *looks down* ... *sniff*

*sits at the edge of my seat*

...Yeah, I have no idea what's going on again.

Last to Ronpa

:O