• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya Criz! Did you find it interesting?

Yeah!...But wasn't Shirley doing something just like this, though?

Please do. The fact that it's the same people as last time... doesn't seem that coincidental, really.

Eh? What's wrong?

Eh? What's wrong?

It's about the thread I made in FFtF. I made it as a joke, and yet it went to he'll because people thought I was throwing a fit over nothing (which, I was, but as a joke). Some are trying to help (as zm said), others aren't, because who the fuck cares about people's feelings in the internet.

And it's playing out like a previous incident, so I say "fuck it, if it's going to be like last time, why even be there?" And the insulters are c the same as last time, so yeah.

It's about the thread I made in FFtF. I made it as a joke, and yet it went to he'll because people thought I was throwing a fit over nothing (which, I was, but as a joke). Some are trying to help (as zm said), others aren't, because who the fuck cares about people's feelings in the internet.

And it's playing out like a previous incident, so I say "fuck it, if it's going to be like last time, why even be there?" And the insulters are c the same as last time, so yeah.

I...see...Is it that thread called "Ok seriously Asdfghjkl"? I'm sure that things will calm down soon... ^^;

zm, you hoar. this is something YOU would say, not crizzie. crizzie is respectful

speaking of crizzie...CRIZZIE Y U NO SKYPE

I SPENT THE WHOLE DAY TRYING TO PLAY A PIGEON DATING GAME AND FAILED. ;______________;

I...see...Is it that thread called "Ok seriously Asdfghjkl"? I'm sure that things will calm down soon... ^^;

I SPENT THE WHOLE DAY TRYING TO PLAY A PIGEON DATING GAME AND FAILED. ;______________;

Yeah, that. But I'm not even going to waste my time there if I'm just going to get berated for no good reason.

I heard a little bit about that one.

It's G-Rated and clean, right? Because I should hope they don't have any explicit content with the pigeons, since that'd be sort of weird.

Edited by Fiducia