• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to know! As for that test?

Oh, I didn't actually sign up for the test lol. My mom thought I did. I'm pretty sure I would've done fine, though.

But, I got a 91% on my Algebra II test. NOT BAD

I didn't get mad at you ever about shipping.

Yet I'm not getting mad at you shipping, I'm getting mad at you because you imitate Marisa saying that the best choice of her life was rejecting Alice.

Seriously. What the fuck. *leaves*

Oh, I didn't actually sign up for the test lol. My mom thought I did. I'm pretty sure I would've done fine, though.

Ou Algebra 2.

I think that's what I'm taking this year for my math.

Yet I'm not getting mad at you shipping, I'm getting mad at you because you imitate Marisa saying that the best choice of her life was rejecting Alice.

Seriously. What the fuck. *leaves*

... *sweatdrops* That wasn't my intention at all...

Shipping: One of the few things that I'd rather be casual about.

srs bsns

Ou Algebra 2.

I think that's what I'm taking this year for my math.

It's really easy.

... *sweatdrops* That wasn't my intention at all...

I wouldn't worry, ZM, I'm sure he's just having an off day... or maybe his horoscope was bad! You don't seem to have actually done anything particularly wrong.

I wouldnt doubt you

*applauds* Way to go zm!

I bring the srs talk to Forum Games.

And unfortunately, I'm going to have to bring up the thread. Yeah, that thread. I'm sorry.

I'm not trying to start an argument, and I'll probably bail if such happens. I'm just going to try to give Boney some advice, futile or not.

While I can't deny that most of the people in that thread pretty much were trolling him, the way that he conducts himself probably leads to such things happening. Skyward's post, while harsh, does point out Boney's seemingly hypocritical attitude in the following post. I feel as though if he conducted himself in a calm and reasonable manner, perhaps he would be able to get his issues with some people across, but that appears to not be the case, and it seems to happen time and time again.

Unfortunately, this does very little to get across your point, and just serves to degrade your own image, which you may or may not care about. Some people already have a negative view of you because of your previous arguments, and getting into further ones with people who don't like you is probably not a good idea, and entirely pointless.

I'm not quite sure what facts you are throwing out, but I'm pretty sure a better case could be made for the passive-aggressiveness of some of your posts. You've said before if they are, you didn't mean them as such, but it is hard to ignore when you constantly seem to scorn people in topics.

This is goading for a fight, and passive-aggressive, and there are many more examples. You're also quite confident in your ability to insult the "popular kids", though I don't think it is anything other than personal opinion, and certainly not through facts and logical critique of their ideas.

I feel as though this is pressuring someone into agreeing with you, and creating a "us vs them" mentality, though it is unclear by who you mean by "those jerks". I'm assuming it's everyone who laughed at you. As a side note:

Whether a person is your friend or not should be fairly irrelevant in an argument. If they do something stupid, you should call them out on being stupid. All that should matter is the quality of their argument. Believe it or not, disagreement can actually happen while still retaining friendship. To rally behind a person and defend them simply because of who they are, is, I find, dishonest, and thoughtless.

A lot of people there thought that it didn't, in fact, need to be said, and it further diminishes your image. I would suggest taking it to PMs if you must, but you seem to be adversed to that. You seem to want to make the people you dislike look stupid publically, though?

This goes for every human being, as stubbornness is a far too common trait. However, I wouldn't say it is pointless. Just look at what I'm attempting right now! People can change, and you should always be open to criticism.

While pointing out his flaws may have very little effect, the truth is on the internet most people aren't willing to listen to their flaws, especially if the person opposing them is coming across as condescending. That's not to say that people in that topic weren't being so. Definitely not the only one "at fault", but yeah. Your behaviour, I believe, propels them into trying to get a reaction.

You'd probably be pretty cool with everyone if you would just calm down, Boney, and having you arguing all the time is rather unsightly, especially to your friends. I'm not sure I understand your reasoning for disliking Integrity or Jedi, but you're free to express your disapproval of them... just please do it in a meaningful way. I would suggest trying to see if you could apologize to make it up to some of those that you argued with, but of course that's easy to say and hard to do if you don't think you did anything wrong. If you're willing to talk about the issue, I'd be glad to hear it. I figure maybe I should actually try to talk to people and have discussions instead of just trolling the shit out of them. I'm not the most level-headed either and I still frequently get into arguments, but if I see it's going nowhere, I usually gtfo. Sadly, I need to follow my own advice, as well.

But I'm just a troll, and you're free to dismiss me.

I can't believe I didn't see this sooner.

Thank you for making this post, dude.

I wouldn't worry, ZM, I'm sure he's just having an off day... or maybe his horoscope was bad! You don't seem to have actually done anything particularly wrong.

Thanks Shin. XD Always lightening up the mood, which was needed.

Pow! *punches in the face*

Wham! *gut punch*

Sandvich! *punches down onto floor*

Anon wins!

:<

I wouldnt doubt you

*applauds* Way to go zm!

Yeah.

Thanks!