• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be easier if everyone didn't change their username so often. ._." I keep thinking every other person is Soul.

no it's easy, just keep track of your friends. pay attention to their name changes or just recognize their behavior. not so much other people...like if you checked my name history you'd still have no idea who i was.

that is unless you're trying to get to know EVERY one in the sections you visit. in that case, good luck O-o

Gengar (Ghost/Poison)

stupid trade-evolution pokemon

Got the team figured out:

Feraligatr (Water)

Victreebel (Grass/Poison)

Xatu (Psychic/Flying)

Jolteon (Electric)

Houndoom (Dark/Fire)

Gengar (Ghost/Poison)

Man, getting evolution stones is a pain in HGSS...

not so much other people...like if you checked my name history you'd still have no idea who i was.

Nerp; I knew of you, Boney. "BadBonBon" wasn't doing my recognition any favors, though. (Also, if that was the case, how did you know who I was?)

So...have we met before?

I don't believe so. =) Your name history reveals you hath never gone by a name other than "AnonymousSpeed," and it is a name I know not.

Edited by Paulina

Don't worry, Boney, I'm trading with Zak.

grumble grumble, stupid abra and graveler won't evolve in my pokemon emerald...

Nerp; I knew of you, Boney. "BadBonBon" wasn't doing my recognition any favors, though. (Also, if that was the case, how did you know who I was?)

wat how? was i attention hoaring THAT much? O_o

and paulina i'd only seen like 3 posts from you, but you have a really memorable avatar and "paulina" was the name of a girl i had a MONSTER crush on in senior year of high school ohohoh

I don't believe so. =) Your name history reveals you hath never gone by a name other than "AnonymousSpeed," and it is a name I know not.

Indeed I have not! I'm quite the fan of simplicity and consistency. Anyway, front the post record for this thread, it seems you used to be fairly active. A pleasure to meet you.

Hey, at least your not on an emulator, ten you couldn't get them at all. Unless you modded it. And if your emulator is phone-based, that's not even an option.

no$gba emulator has multiplayer support, so using an emulator would actually be easier.

...now that i think about it, i haven't checked if it supports linking with different games...

Indeed I have not! I'm quite the fan of simplicity and consistency. Anyway, front the post record for this thread, it seems you used to be fairly active. A pleasure to meet you.

Thank you. =) It's nice to meet you too. I don't change my name either, for the same reasons. It might be fun to show up one day as "Boris" or "sephirothxcore98" and confuse everyone.

and paulina i'd only seen like 3 posts from you, but you have a really memorable avatar and "paulina" was the name of a girl i had a MONSTER crush on in senior year of high school ohohoh

Boney, I...I never knew. I felt the same way about you, too!

I was gonna say why no Water type then I remembered that Feraligatr is one.

Wah Wah Wah.

Feraligatr: 530

Victreebel: 480

Gengar: 500

Xatu: 470

Jolteon: 525

Houndoom: 500

Base stat totals. Not bad.

Nope. And people say there are no decent eevee evolutions