• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, alright. It was some post X number of months ago and I disapprove of something you said you did, so that's a thing. Just, please, leave it at that.

How vague. But whatever.

If you don't have anything positive to say to me, then don't respond from now on, alright?

Also hi/bye Xin.

I did, and he said that he's told me to clean up multiple times, and that this is the last time he'll.tell me this (he said this last time).

I'm kinda convinced that he wants a reason to send me to Mexico without a second thought.

...Just make everything look neat.

Switch hook causes two items to switch places. So, if you saw Return of the King...I win.

I didn't. So you don't win. And the Switch Hook wasn't even aimed at you anyway.

Because when we meet, I'd rather see you in California...

Right, right... still, he's said to me that he will send me to Mexico if my.grades weren't good... and well... that and this kinda depress me, because I've friends here that would miss me....

Right, right... still, he's said to me that he will send me to Mexico if my.grades weren't good... and well... that and this kinda depress me, because I've friends here that would miss me....

No parent should threaten their child with this kind of shit.

As far as Awakening goes, Cherche is my favorite flier. Sumia is okay and I don't care much for Cordelia, ditto for Gerome and Cynthia.

Edited by EmeraldFox