• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you good sir, I find myself having more respect for you with each new day!

lol You're an alright guy, when you're not being aggravating. :P I just felt the need to make amends for my previous behavior in this thread that as inappropriate.

But really, people have opinions. I guess what you said to Jprebs was kind of uncalled for, but Kalas didn't have to snap at you because of it.

lol You're an alright guy, when you're not being aggravating. :P I just felt the need to make amends for my previous behavior in this thread that as inappropriate.

But really, people have opinions. I guess what you said to Jprebs was kind of uncalled for, but Kalas didn't have to snap at you because of it.

I get that a lot, unsurprisingly (not sure whether or not that's egotistical or self-insulting...)

Yeah, it was most likely uncalled for me to do that, but hey, I don't like them, they don't like me, mutual hatred best left unfueled. So what harm can really come out of this in the long run?

I get that a lot, unsurprisingly (not sure whether or not that's egotistical or self-insulting...)

Yeah, it was most likely uncalled for me to do that, but hey, I don't like them, they don't like me, mutual hatred best left unfueled. So what harem can really come out of this in the long run?

I totally didn't edit this.

Why do you always use cute images. ;u;

Always like to greet with a :3

Especially, being away for a long time.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

I still need to play Dual Destinies.

I liked the game quite a bit.

Though will I say that I found the villains were disappointingly weak.(at least by the series standards)

The Phantom though, is probably the most unnerving thing in the entire series when you really think about it, but that's the most I'll say on the matter.

Oh yeah there are also a lot of typos, they're all over the place, kind of breaks the immersion at times.

I liked the game quite a bit.

Though will I say that I found the villains were disappointingly weak.(at least by the series standards)

The Phantom though, is probably the most unnerving thing in the entire series when you really think about it, but that's the most I'll say on the matter.

Oh yeah there are also a lot of typos, they're all over the place, kind of breaks the immersion at times.

Could it be as bad as the thing of which I do not speak?

Edited by AnonymousSpeed