The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Well I've already made an ass of myself about a hundred times so what do I have to lose? I mean, give me credit I did use some inference.

people normally don't like it when you say negative things about them, and that includes saying something along the lines of "this person doesn't like me". that's if it's true or not.

• Replies 180.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

You know that Kalas would be really pissed if he saw me talking about how now you can get a 2DS for just shy of a hundred dollars. But he can't see me! Nor do I need to talk about that, since I have a regular 3DS I got as a free gift.

I would be, but I'm not stupid enough to go out during Black Friday sales. I'd rather not get trampled to death, thank you very much

I would be, but I'm not stupid enough to go out during Black Friday sales. I'd rather not get trampled to death, thank you very much

Wait, didn't you put me on ignore?

Actually, I hear the stores are pretty calm this year. Maybe it's all these digital downloads and such.

Gerome/Cynthia isn't too bad.

I'm starving. My grandma prepared mashed potatoes, gravy, various vegetables, cupcakes, and of course the turkey, and my family can't eat until mom gets home from work.

WHY THE FUCK IS SHE EVEN WORKING TODAY FISBDKANSMSLANAKABSIS I'm so annoyed.

Vaike is like the most underappreciated Awakening character.

Never really gave him much of a shot. Maybe I can blame those loser GBA fighters for all but ruining the class for me.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Gerome/Cynthia isn't too bad.

I'm starving. My grandma prepared mashed potatoes, gravy, various vegetables, cupcakes, and of course the turkey, and my family can't eat until mom gets home from work.

WHY THE FUCK IS SHE EVEN WORKING TODAY FISBDKANSMSLANAKABSIS I'm so annoyed.

At least your house won't be swarmed with people.

Never really gave him much of a shot. Maybe I can blame those loser GBA fighters for all but ruining the class for me.

Bartre? Ross...sort of, but BARTRE? HE IS BRAVER THAN ALL! HE SLAY DRAGON WITH FRENCH GELATIN!!!

At least your house won't be swarmed with people.

Company is nice

Thank you for being the only cool one here right now, Kalas. Well, besides Soul and Anon.

At least you get to eat.

I'm.staying in my room anyway. THE INTERNET IS ALL THE COMPANY I NEED... ;_;

Company is nice

I don't like people though. And there's apparently gonna be like 20 people here.