The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I always unload hell during the last 5 chapters of FE games. No need to save anymore, they won't break until end game.

Ehhh, it's partly because some stuff's not easy to replace or one-of-a-kind, really. Also, WRT the brave axe in FE6, I struggle to find a use for it other than on walls because axe accuracy sucks gigantic portions of ass (the brave axe has a lousy 55 hit, and I'd find it hard to find a situation where it'd actually be worth using when there's a non-trivial chance I'll miss one hit, or even both hits).

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehhh, it's partly because some stuff's not easy to replace or one-of-a-kind, really. Also, WRT the brave axe in FE6, I struggle to find a use for it other than on walls because axe accuracy sucks gigantic portions of ass (the brave axe has a lousy 55 hit, and I'd find it hard to find a situation where it'd actually be worth using when there's a non-trivial chance I'll miss one hit, or even both hits).

Yep. Why I don't play FE6, since I adore axe users. Hand axes, baby, hand axes.

Yep. Why I don't play FE6, since I adore axe users. Hand axes, baby, hand axes.

On that note, I generally like magic for my 1-2 range because it doesn't require gimping your offence (post-nerf).

On that note, I generally like magic for my 1-2 range because it doesn't require gimping your offence (post-nerf).

I generally like having the axes around anyway since Warriors can wall with a hand axe. Mages are clear glass canons, meant to finish of small groups of powerful enemies. Warriors and Berserkers can give use healing items and tank for a long time.

I generally like having the axes around anyway since Warriors can wall with a hand axe. Mages are clear glass canons, meant to finish of small groups of powerful enemies. Warriors and Berserkers can give use healing items and tank for a long time.

Other than their HP, I don't really see Warriors and Berserkers as that much better off defence wise. And honestly, RD's like the only game where healing items were any real use besides last resort healing (most other games only had you make do with vulneraries and their 10 HP of healing, which loses its luster once you start getting into midgame).

Edited by Levant Fortner

Lances are my favorite.

Shadow Dragon being my first FE and Gradivus wrecking face probably has something to do with that

Also Paladins

Gradius, Annihilate!

Don't mages usually have less defense though?

True, but it's not like Warriors and Berserkers are world-beaters in the defence area either. They also have shit res.

Definitely one of my favorite regalia in the series.

19 mt 90 hit 1-2 rng doubles as an elixir

Pretty ridiculous

Yeah. No wonder Camus and Hardin use it.

True, but it's not like Warriors and Berserkers are world-beaters in the defence area either. They also have shit res.

And tons of HP with decent defense. They can easily take out mages because mages have low defense, and they as common as physical units.

Why did Falchion need to be nerfed so much again?

Well, Exalted Falchion

And tons of HP with decent defense. They can easily take out mages because mages have low defense, and they as common as physical units.

I guess. But being loaded to the gills with HP means little if you don't have much in the way of defense, IMO.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Also, my favored class for axe users is generally Hero, with maybe a War Cleric or Griffon Rider in Awakening.

I honestly don't care much for GBA heroes, Gerik aside. Raven has his impressive speed cut off way to early and the same goes for Garica/Ross and their strength. The man in purple has enough balance and bulk to make it so I find his caps are advantageous rather than a hindrance.

I honestly don't care much for GBA heroes, Gerik aside. Raven has his impressive speed cut off way to early and the same goes for Garica/Ross and their strength. The man in purple has enough balance and bulk to make it so I find his caps are advantageous rather than a hindrance.

Now don't you go forgetting Dieck and Harken.

Huh. IMO, GBA warriors and berserkers wish they could lick the boot of GBA heroes.

Deick I get, maybe he hasn't played FE6, but not really Harken.

Don't play FE6, sorry. Harken has some stuff going for him, but mostly I prefer him over Karel for Brave Sword. Over all he's a bit to slow without bonuses, joins late so it's hard for him to fit in a support network, and by then you've likely set your team.

Huh. IMO, GBA warriors and berserkers wish they could lick the boot of GBA heroes.

*shurg* to each their own. Favorite GBA Pegasus Knight?