• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: Thanks for the link, Kalas. I'll take your word for it and NEVER look her up on Google Images.

Oh, they aren't too bad. I did a quick skim and m they aren't too bad, if you don't fear fanservice. Of course, I haven't gone down a lot, which is mostly when the bad stuff starts showing up.

No. Search engines terrify me, no thanks to Google images. Do you think you could do a Google search and tell me what game/anime she's from afterwards?

We--

Weak!

WEAK. People like you deserve to use Yahoo.

THAT WAS MY LINE!

Oh, they aren't too bad. I did a quick skim and m they aren't too bad, if you don't fear fanservice. Of course, I haven't gone down a lot, which is mostly when the bad stuff starts showing up.

I don't fear fanservice at all. In fact, I'll just admit right now that I am a perv and proud of it. Haters gonna hate.

I don't fear fanservice at all. In fact, I'll just admit right now that I am a perv and proud of it. Haters gonna hate.

I don't see why you'll fear the stuff, to be honest.

Maybe the cosplay pictures, if you aren't into that, but they're nicely done. If you'll do an image search, just don't go too far down, I guess.