The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I've seen some amazing stuff on there as well, I'm just like WHAT because its hard for me to draw anything on such a small canvas and I can't make straight lines when needed because I can't keep my hand steady enough. That said, doodling on there is fun regardless.

With the exception of certian objects, I just plain can't draw at all. I'll try it when I get home

Edited by Hero-King

• Replies 180.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL I thought you forgot about that

Enlighten me to get it

NEVER

you might like it. it's the rpg series for mario fans. it's turn based, but you avoid attacks by timing button presses instead of having to hope with percentages. the gimmick with the story of those games is that they like to introduce peoples in civilizations that aren't in other mario series, because you actually leave mushroom kingdom.

NEVER

you might like it. it's the rpg series for mario fans. it's turn based, but you avoid attacks by timing button presses instead of having to hope with percentages. the gimmick with the story of those games is that they like to introduce peoples in civilizations that aren't in other mario series, because you actually leave mushroom kingdom.

Well then. That actually sounds interesting. What's the latest one right now?

Well then. That actually sounds interesting. What's the latest one right now?

Mario&Luigi Dream Team.

the first one was Superstar Saga for the gba, and it holds up so well that people are still calling that one the best in the series. every game is not just like an "updated" version of the last game, though. the first game is your basic mario and luigi duo, but the second game has baby mario and luigi too. in the third game, you could actually call bowser the main character of the game, and in dream team, luigi sleeps and mario has to enter luigi's dreams while a supporting character actually does things like touching sleeping luigi's nose or something to change the dreams and i think mario fights alone in the dream world, but can have luigi-related attacks unique to the dream world? idk i just saw some videos i don't have a 3ds

i think mario fights alone in the dream world, but can have luigi-related attacks unique to the dream world?

Basically

Luigi still follows Mario in the dream world, but during battles Luigi (for lack of a better term)powers up Mario, which increases his stats, makes his standard attacks more powerful, and allows the use of dream world-specific special attacks.

Mario&Luigi Dream Team.

the first one was Superstar Saga for the gba, and it holds up so well that people are still calling that one the best in the series. every game is not just like an "updated" version of the last game, though. the first game is your basic mario and luigi duo, but the second game has baby mario and luigi too. in the third game, you could actually call bowser the main character of the game, and in dream team, luigi sleeps and mario has to enter luigi's dreams while a supporting character actually does things like touching sleeping luigi's nose or something to change the dreams and i think mario fights alone in the dream world, but can have luigi-related attacks unique to the dream world? idk i just saw some videos i don't have a 3ds

Basically

Luigi still follows Mario in the dream world, but during battles Luigi (for lack of a better term)powers up Mario, which increases his stats, makes his standard attacks more powerful, and allows the use of dream world-specific special attacks.

Ah... I've heard good things about Dream Team. I just might look into it now

I still need Kid Icarus Uprising and the FE:A dlc before I can worry about other 3ds games.

KI: U is actually a really great game, once you get used to the controls. Though the only DLC I've yet to attempt is Apotheosis.

Yeah, decapitated people would find that very offensive.

...You're not siding with J here, are you?

KI: U is actually a really great game, once you get used to the controls. Though the only DLC I've yet to attempt is Apotheosis.

...You're not siding with J here, are you?

Which is why.KI:U is in my to buy list.

They stole that reference from Baten.Kaitos Origins I just know it.

I'm.saying nothing on.that matter.

Edited by Konpaku Youmu

Which is why.KI:U is in my to buy list.

They stole that reference from Baten.Kaitos Origins I just know it.

I'm.saying nothing on.that matter.

Which reference? There's quite a few of them in the game.

I don't blame you

I would never do such a thing just because someone hasn't played a game.

Well this boomed in activity then suddenly died

It's because I left for a good hour

I still need money before I can worry about other 3DS games

I feel your struggle

Edited by Hero-King