• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my, people are planting guns in TWD now?

wut

ye

already bored

must start college already

senior year too pointless and boring

College is much better than school, in my opinion. Just tough it out, and focus on your studies is all I can say

If you're bored, then maybe you could watch a stupidly long LP, anime or something?

College is much better than school, in my opinion. Just tough it out, and focus on your studies is all I can say

If you're bored, then maybe you could watch a stupidly long LP, anime or something?

Well my classes are beyond easy since I basically took all the stuff I had to do the 3 previous years and had stupidly long schedules and things like that. And everybody tells me I'm so "naturally smart" which I don't believe, they just look at the 96 average that I don't study for but that doesn't really mean anything to me :V

I'm actually not a big a fan of anime as my everything would imply and I've already marathon'd a lot of stuff considered "good" with a bunch of friends so I'm a bit burned out. I'll just wait for whatever I'm currently watching to end and it'll be back to not watching anime for another 5 years.

i feel like a

condescending douche typing this post

but now that it is typed i must post it

LtP Pokemon List:

ZM: Luxio

Kalas: Espeon

Ein: Goodra (released)

Shirley: Sylveon (released)

David: Lucario

Emerald: Leafeon

Freohr: Flareon (released)

Jprebs: Vaporeon

Anon: ?

Dusk: Meowstic

Breezy: Gliscor

Criz: Kirlia (I can see it)

Aya: Meloetta

Hero-King: Blaziken

Vash: ?

Boney: Absol

Tonton: Zangoose

Rando: ?

DLV: ?

BLS: ?

MKS: ?

Lettuce: Swadloon

Yeon: ?

I got the perfect one for me! Infernape!

'Well I've got aposable thumbs!'

'Well I have a Vaporeon!'

'I have thunder punch!'

'Sandslash!'

'Ice Punch, or switch out. Which I can do with U-turn!'

Well my classes are beyond easy since I basically took all the stuff I had to do the 3 previous years and had stupidly long schedules and things like that. And everybody tells me I'm so "naturally smart" which I don't believe, they just look at the 96 average that I don't study for but that doesn't really mean anything to me :V

I'm actually not a big a fan of anime as my everything would imply and I've already marathon'd a lot of stuff considered "good" with a bunch of friends so I'm a bit burned out. I'll just wait for whatever I'm currently watching to end and it'll be back to not watching anime for another 5 years.

i feel like a

Hey, thy reminds me of me. Except I'd call myself an egotistical jackass instead of condescending douche.

Deucebag. Hey that's actually a pretty good one.

We must keep the bloodline pure

GET

THE

HELL

OUT

i feel like a

Why am I going to read all this?

I see. That does sound a bit naff really. Doesn't sound like there's a lot you can do then :/

Oh well. LtPW thread exists, and we're weird cool enough to keep you... un-bored

Maybe