The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I spoiled Theodore's existance to ZM at least half a hear ago. ZM requested that I fill him in regarding Cecil's past, so since he wanted to be spoiled in that aspect, I spoiled it for him. Of course, I didn't spoil at what part you see Theodore or have Theodore reveal that he is Cecil's brother.

That's revealed in.the end anyway.

• Replies 180.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I never had a waifu before, and I never plan to. Well, maybe a real wife if I can actually find a girl ideal enough who'll accept me. It's a shame that Filipino girl at my work already had a fiance. At least she's nice to me regarding my feelings to her and didn't turn me down harshly or treat me coldly.

Congratulations on joining the light side!

And you know, you do know the worlds greatest assassin.

It's the first I've seen of anything related to Touhou

And holy shit that music

The music is awesome, we can all agree to that.

And (this goes to everyone) actually play the official games if you wish for me to respect you as a Touhou player.

Congratulations on joining the light side!

Uh, thanks?

That's revealed in.the end anyway.

Yep. ZM was at the Sealed Cave in FFIV from what I last heard, so he's three mandatory dungeons away from the big reveal. Since it's such a big reveal and plot twist, it'd really take away from the impact of the reveal if someone were to tell him it rather than if he saw the scene himself.

Yep. ZM was at the Sealed Cave in FFIV from what I last heard, so he's three mandatory dungeons away from the big reveal. Since it's such a big reveal and plot twist, it'd really take away from the impact of the reveal if someone were to tell him it rather than if he saw the scene himself.

Oh, right.

I.really liked the spoiler in ffiv.

I don't see how people can play a game like Touhou and focus with all the stuff going on in the screen.

I.don't know about everyone else, but I only focus of the area immediately around my character Edited by Konpaku Youmu

*watches Touhou for a minute then changes tab*

HOLY SCREW EVERYTHING MY DAMN EYES

Touhou is not for anyone over eighty, under five, or anyone between.those ages, especially those with bad eyes, good eyes, blue eyes, red eyes, golden eyes.

Touhou is not for anyone over eighty, under five, or anyone between.those ages, especially those with bad eyes, good eyes, blue eyes, red eyes, golden eyes.

Yeah... I can see why... *rubs and blinks eyes*

Ugh, right...

I think my sanity is back