The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

And anyone can join the feast!

Also Anon, what did I miss for the past 15 pages?

Great, what will there be to eat?

So, the past 15 pages was Pokemon X and Y was obtained by a few, I made a joke about chromosomes, Breezy, Shadow and I had to undue government brainwashing of Dusk, I burned some things and stocked up on Iocane powder, and then Crizix posted once and...well...I could take some inspiration from these explosive reactions.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Zak, you still didn't send me my OriCa.

Sorry, I've been too busy doing stuff for people who don't appreciate me or my efforts.

PM me a piece of fanart you want me to use and I'll get on it in a little bit.

My apathy is off the charts right now. Come on guys, there's miracles and there's posting in a thread. This is the latter.

both crizzie and my crush leaving unexpetedly had an absurdly powerful negative effect on my emotions.

I fail to see the problem with having at least one video every week day.

the problem is that they upload whenever the heck they want, and sometimes when they're commentating over multiple series, they would upload two parts of a single series in turn. wtf, brainscratch. i waited for the next part of kid icarus uprising and the last video was catherine, so why are you uploading a catherine part again??

Darros.

Get out here and drink with me. Tonight we feast!

oh no, don't bring those guys here again...i actually want to be here

Please stop pretending to know me and the things I have to go.through.

I'd go into more detail but you'd probably swoop in and tell me I'm wrong for thinking that

are you trying to say this isn't the first time, and it happens often? because that, i would understand.

Thirding the feeling ignored sucks thing.. I feel like nobody would notice or care if I'm around in all of the groups I'm in.

OH, be quiet and talk to us. you just stay quiet until i say your name or something. i want to talk to you :L

na no da~

na no da~

na no da~

found your girlfriend.

Yes.

Hell, I had to wait a full week to get a reply to a pm from.her, and she replied only yesterday

Hee hee...

I've sent one sometime ago. Glad that our prayers have been answered.