The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

FE8 is awesome. What are you sniping.

lololol

IMO, I think the GBA era is inferior for the most part, with FE7 being the best by far - though with its "competition", it's not like that means much.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

FE4 Gen I is Sigurd stomping everything (though my Fury bias means that she takes over when Finn sells his brave lance to the pawn shop) and you pair whoever you want.

FE4 Gen II is just pure domination.

Chapter 1 is training Dew to level 20, sillies

You're the sillies - the whole game is fighting off the urge to feel asleep because yeah.

lololol

IMO, I think the GBA era is inferior for the most part, with FE7 being the best by far - though with its "competition", it's not like that means much.

well that's fine and dandy for you

but

what does your opinion have to do with mine

By the way, why can't you play FE11 and 12 on emulators? I did that just fine.

Also, do you have a wii? If you do, I'm pretty sure you can play path of radiance, unless it's a new wii without gamecube backwards compatibility.

I actually also prefer FE9's gameplay

I FE11 kept crashing at some point, usually random. FE12 I think I experienced some crashing too and that longass prologue just takes away any motivation I could have to continue playing

I unfortunately don't have a Wii :c what infuriates me is that I have a cousin that had two Wiis, didn't use any of them, and wouldn't give me one or sell for a lower price than he could normally get if he tried to

From what I played from FE9, one thing I can say I didn't like, those battle animations.

The GBA era is my favorite, with FE6,7 and 8 being my 3 favorite FEs, in that order. FE8 might be easy, but I like it. The story is great, the characters are wonderful and the maps are actually quite good.
I couldn't handle FE4 after the prologue. too slow. Maybe I should try it again sometime?

I FE11 kept crashing at some point, usually random. FE12 I think I experienced some crashing too and that longass prologue just takes away any motivation I could have to continue playing

I unfortunately don't have a Wii :c what infuriates me is that I have a cousin that had two Wiis, didn't use any of them, and wouldn't give me one or sell for a lower price than he could normally get if he tried to

From what I played from FE9, one thing I can say I didn't like, those battle animations.

Just turn them off. I never play fire emblem with battle animations on, I'm too impatient for that.

Or are you talking about the overworld ones?

Edited by Nobody

Hey Levant

Dr. Robotnik sez NO!

The only boring chapter is probably Chapter 2. >_> The music redeems it, though.

Well, the music is about the only thing I can really praise about the game (aside from Lana, duh), given that if I ever tried to play, the maps would only sap my motivation to play it quickly.

I thought you haven’t played FE4, MKS

MKS hasn't even touched FE4. I doubt he's even seen a video of it, come to think of it.

Actually, you're right on the part where I haven't touched it. But I HAVE seen videos. And I was thoroughly unimpressed.

Well, the music is about the only thing I can really praise about the game (aside from Lana, duh), given that if I ever tried to play, the maps would only sap my motivation to play it quickly.

You like Lana.

I forgive you.

The GBA era is my favorite, with FE6,7 and 8 being my 3 favorite FEs, in that order. FE8 might be easy, but I like it. The story is great, the character are wonderful and the maps are actually quite good.

I couldn't handle FE4 after the prologue. to slow. Maybe I should try it again sometime?

Just turn them off. I never play fire emblem with battle animations on, I'm too impatient for that.

Or are you talking about the overworld ones?

I like to see the animations. But not FE9's. I only turn them off when grinding in Awakening, because the more I like them, they get a bit boring after some time.