Shotgun Torkoal

You want Torkoal?

Can we make a full team or just 1?

One for now, full team down the road.

Calling the pokemon known as Absol.

Cool!

TRAPINCH

ALRIGHT

The plot starts when we all somehow end up in the Pokemon world in an unknown land, and we have to battle our way through this land and its aggressive Pokemon with our partners (and maybe make some new friends along the way, because I really want a Chikorita).

Can I start with a Ho-Oh?

lol maybe but we don't see you until our quest is almost done

Hi NM!

The plot starts when we all somehow end up in the Pokemon world in an unknown land, and we have to battle our way through this land and its aggressive Pokemon with our partners (and maybe make some new friends along the way, because I really want a Chikorita).

Cools.

Sounds...fun. I actually mean this by the way, the ellipses were just me being stupid.

Edited by GarlandDaHero

lol maybe but we don't see you until our quest is almost done

Why not make us the pokemon like in Mystery Dungeon?

He could be like Renault or Basilio and Flavia

I'll show you all a teaser:

"Shinx, use Discharge on those Taillow!" ZM commanded, pointing at the group of Normal/Flying Pokemon as they tormented a young Chikorita, which was clearly not enjoying the assault as it whimpered.

Obeying its trainer, Shinx let out a battle cry as a powerful torrent of electricity left its body and struck the aggressive bird Pokemon. The group of Taillow let out shrieks of pain, and when the attack ceased, they flew away from the area in a hurry, leaving the injured Chikorita on the ground.

Concerned, ZM ran toward the Pokemon and knelt down beside it, picking it up in his arms. "Geez...you're really hurt, are you..." he frowned.

Chikorita looked up at the teenager and winced in pain from the Pecks it enured. ZM cradled it close to him and got up, running back to the others in need of medical aid for the injured Johto Grass starter.

Edited by ZeeEmm