• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

shady was pretty funny from what i remember of him

you guys just get upset by a lot of petty things

:newyears:

Oh really, what cued you in?!?!

Well, it's hard to resist those red eyes and that black hair...

Resistance is not futile, it is voltage over current! And I have tons of voltage and am in almost no way current!

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Uh...what kind of gut? *hand on gun*

Ah, so you do have a waffle! Or is that just my extreme literalness?

What does a waffle have to do with this? Unless there are other meanings behind "waffle".

Well, it's hard to resist those red eyes and that black hair...

wha

Anon, I just wanted to clarify and confirm I really don't think you're a troll and there was no sarcasm in that post (that "annoy people to excessive levels for sick pleasure" was in reference to really annoying and persistant trolls I've encountered). You're really a nice guy, you're always friendly and you stop your jokes when you know they're hurting people, and you've got a good balance in your joking and serious sides.

What exactly happened to Shadykid, if I may ask?

He basically made loads of alternate accounts to rig character polls in his favour, and got suspended for it.

I have faith she has a soft side going for her, deep down.............................right....?

Do poisons, bullets, sharp objects and other instruments of demise count?

Anon, I just wanted to clarify and confirm I really don't think you're a troll and there was no sarcasm in that post (that "annoy people to excessive levels for sick pleasure" was in reference to really annoying and persistant trolls I've encountered). You're really a nice guy, you're always friendly and you stop your jokes when you know they're hurting people, and you've got a good balance in your joking and serious sides.

He basically made loads of alternate accounts to rig character polls in his favour, and got suspended for it.

I know, but thanks for caring. I try my best to be a moral, likable, respectable guy.

And what a loser! Quite sore to, I'm guessing.

[spoiler=Chapter Uno]

“Man…how cool would it be to adventure with Pokemon…?” ZM wondered aloud as he sat in his spinning chair at the LtP House on the outskirts of Serenes Forest. It was the evening, and he decided to spend his time hanging out with his various friends that also regularly visited there.

Anon, who heard him from where he sat, nodded. “It’d be pretty cool, yeah,” he admitted, scratching his head. “I don’t know much about the critters, but from the way you all hype them, it must be a fun experience.”

ZM smirked. “VERY fun. I beat Y not too long ago, and it was quite a pleasure to play,” he said. “Now I can finally give my Gardevoir her Gardevolite.”

“No Pokemon is as awesome as Vaporeon, though,” Jprebs bragged. She and her boyfriend Kalas were sitting somewhere off to the side and holding hands, flirting before the two got into the current discussion. “Isn’t that right, sweetie~?”

Kalas shrugged. “It’s very good, yeah, but I’m an Espeon fan myself,” he admitted, stroking Jprebs’ cheek. “That’s okay, right?”

Jprebs blushed and smiled. “Why of course.”

Pretending to gag watching the two flirt, Anon wheeled around in his chair, earning a glare from ZM for being rude. Dusk, sitting across from ZM, smiled.

“So bro, how was the game?” he asked curiously.

“It’s great, though it was on the easy side,” ZM replied, frowning. “But it was still a solid entry. Now I can fill up the National Dex.”

“Haha, I got you covered with that, Zeem,” Zak piped as he and Tonton sat across from each other, trading Pokemon. ZM gave him a thumbs up and a nod.

At that point, Garland, Shadow, and Breezy walked into the room. “So!” Garland shouted. “How about that Hawlucha?”

“Racist,” Kalas murmured under his breath, causing Jprebs to giggle.

ZM stood up in his seat and pointed angrily at Garland. “FUCK YOUR BITCHASS HAWLUCHA!” he taunted loudly, causing the other boy to glare.

“WAY BETTER THAN TALONFLAME!” he shot back.

“TAKE THAT BACK!”

Breezy rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. “Now now,” he spoke, breaking up the two from arguing. “Vivillon is way better than any other Kalos Pokemon. Fact.”

ZM shrugged. “It ain’t bad,” he sighed, sitting back down and crossing his arms behind his head. “Though my all-time favorite Pokemon is definitely Shinx.”

“Shinx IS pretty bro,” Shadow said, nodding in approval.

“Yeah,” Duck piped, looking up from his research on Touhou that ZM, Kalas, and Jprebs told him to do. “But TRAPINCH man. Soon enough you’ll have a badass Flygon wrecking shit.”

Dusk laughed, resting back in his seat. “Man…it WOULD be awesome if Pokemon existed…we could actively battle, trade, and just…love our Pokemon. It’d be a dream come true,” he daydreamed aloud.

Murmurs of agreement echoed throughout the room.

“If only we could make it a thing…”Comet muttered. He picked the perfect day to actually hang out with the regulars of LtP, as he enjoyed Pokemon discussions.

NM, as quiet as ever, crossed his arms and decided to speak. “Well…I’d really like to have a Starmie…” he admitted.

“There’s so many Pokemon I’d like to have!” Duck exclaimed.

Suddenly, without warning, a blinding light flashed through the room and a peculiar vortex started to spin, causing the inhabitants of the room to each vanish within a flash.

Little did they know…that their adventure just began…

Edited by ZeeEmm

I second this. He even made a topic about when a joke starts being offensive. He's a cool guy.

I have faith she has a soft side going for her, deep down.............................right....?

Why? Don't you like darkness?

Do poisons, bullets, sharp objects and other instruments of demise count?

I know, but thanks for caring. I try my best to be a moral, likable, respectable guy.

And what a loser! Quite sore to, I'm guessing.

And witty, and smart, and skilled, and funny, and pious. In other words, I have unrealistic expectations of myself.

[spoiler=Chapter Uno]

“Man…how cool would it be to adventure with Pokemon…?” ZM wondered aloud as he sat in his spinning chair at the LtP House on the outskirts of Serenes Forest. It was the evening, and he decided to spend his time hanging out with his various friends that also regularly visited there.

Anon, who heard him from where he sat, nodded. “It’d be pretty cool, yeah,” he admitted, scratching his head. “I don’t know much about the critters, but from the way you all hype them, it must be a fun experience.”

ZM smirked. “VERY fun. I beat Y not too long ago, and it was quite a pleasure to play,” he said. “Now I can finally give my Gardevoir her Gardevolite.”

“No Pokemon is as awesome as Vaporeon, though,” Jprebs bragged. She and her boyfriend Kalas were sitting somewhere off to the side and holding hands, flirting before the two got into the current discussion. “Isn’t that right, sweetie~?”

Kalas shrugged. “It’s very good, yeah, but I’m an Espeon fan myself,” he admitted, stroking Jprebs’ cheek. “That’s okay, right?”

Pretending to gag watching the two flirt, Anon wheeled around in his chair, earning a glare from ZM for being rude. Dusk, sitting across from ZM, smiled.

“It’s great, though it was on the easy side,” ZM replied, frowning. “But it was still a solid entry. Now I can fill up the National Dex.”

“Haha, I got you covered with that, Zeem,” Zak piped as he and Tonton sat across from each other, trading Pokemon. ZM gave him a thumbs up and a nod.

At that point, Garland, Shadow, and Breezy walked into the room. “So!” Garland shouted. “How about that Hawlucha?”

ZM stood up in his seat and pointed angrily at Garland. “FUCK YOUR BITCHASS HAWLUCHA!” he taunted loudly, causing the other boy to glare.

“TAKE THAT BACK!”

Breezy rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. “Now now,” he spoke, breaking up the two from arguing. “Vivillon is way better than any other Kalos Pokemon. Fact.”

ZM shrugged. “It ain’t bad,” he sighed, sitting back down and crossing his arms behind his head. “Though my all-time favorite Pokemon is definitely Shinx.”

“Yeah,” Duck piped, looking up from his research on Touhou that ZM, Kalas, and Jprebs told him to do. “But TRAPINCH man. Soon enough you’ll have a badass Flygon wrecking shit.”

Dusk laughed, resting back in his seat. “Man…it WOULD be awesome if Pokemon existed…we could actively battle, trade, and just…love our Pokemon. It’d be a dream come true,” he daydreamed aloud.

“If only we could make it a thing…”Comet muttered. He picked the perfect day to actually hang out with the regulars of LtP, as he enjoyed Pokemon discussions.

NM, as quiet as ever, crossed his arms and decided to speak. “Well…I’d really like to have a Starmie…” he admitted.

Suddenly, without warning, a blinding light flashed through the room and a peculiar vortex started to spin, causing the inhabitants of the room to each vanish within a flash.

*whistle* I like.

[spoiler=Chapter Uno]

“TAKE THAT BACK!”

Nice. This should be interesting.