• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, Rando.

Well, okay. I should warn you though, it's a really awkward story.

When I first saw a member named Elincia around SF, I thought you were a new member and I legitimately thought you were a new female member. I checked your profile and I saw that you had swimming as one of your interests (knowing me, you should know what I think when I see the words female and swimming at the same time). Then I checked your name change history...

Yeah, you could imagine how awkward that was for me...

If it makes you feel any better Rando, I barely check profiles/name changes anymore so if someone does a major overhaul and changes their name/sig/avatar and I don't know them well I usually assume they're a different person too

I can recognize J easily though

Plus I never change the text in my sig, and I'd hope no one is trying to steal my love...

No, really. HOW did you think that.

I am the biggest trap on this site so I'm not surprised.

So I'm posting here to rip on MKS and his claim that Corple is useless.

sYAaqm9.png

this is unrelated but laaaaaana <3

F9T4ZJV.png

and i ship corple/leen so haaard

vtdm4Mw.png

Exhibit A: Corple himself. His mother is Sylvia, obviously, and his father is Azel. The reason why Azel/Sylvia is my favorite pairing for him (and Leen for that matter) is due to Corple excelling in MAG and SPD (60% MAG and 55% SPD) and inherited Pursuit, so he'll be quite dangerous when he promotes. Anyway, who the fuck said it was impossible to train Corple up while everyone else is busy? lolnope

I've had Corple spam staves since he was recruited (and recruited Hannibal), and it wasn't a detriment at all (well Patty did give him a ton of her cash, but she's promoted and kicking ass anyway, so she gains money insanely fast). All it did was improve his stats, and he's already looking true to his Est background. Now you could say I've wasted time doing this, but:

FLX0Tnu.pngCfltimQ.png

Exhibit B: 35 turns spent on Chapter 9 in total. And Corple got from level 1 to 14. And is halfway to level 15, for that matter. And he'd be PROMOTED if he has Elite on him by now. So whoever thinks Corple is useless is kinda...dumb, to be frank.

And finally:

3P2hal4.png

leeeeeeen

Fun fact: She 1RKOs wyverns in Chapter 9 at range with the fire sword.

Edited by ZeeEmm

ZM MY BROTHER I HAVE A FRIEND SAFARI WHERE I CAN GET LUXIO.

WANT ONE LATER

OH FUCK YES

YOU'RE A SAVIOR

I don't know who this Corple is, but he sounds amazing

Shame that being fathered by Dew won't help him maybe I don't know

Corple is pretty bro if he has a good parent.

Dew gives him Bargain, which is pretty good.

Plus I never change the text in my sig, and I'd hope no one is trying to steal my love...

No, really. HOW did you think that.

I am the biggest trap on this site so I'm not surprised.

Steal Kalas or Crizix?

I'm not getting you.

Wait, so you have really long hair in real life?

Weirdos.

Well, what do you expect from an awkward man?

And keep in mind, some of the most awesome people out there are weirdos/awkward men. Just look at Steve Urkel and Richard Simmons.

So I'm posting here to rip on MKS and his claim that Corple is useless.

sYAaqm9.png

this is unrelated but laaaaaana <3

F9T4ZJV.png

and i ship corple/leen so haaard

vtdm4Mw.png

Exhibit A: Corple himself. His mother is Sylvia, obviously, and his father is Azel. The reason why Azel/Sylvia is my favorite pairing for him (and Leen for that matter) is due to Corple excelling in MAG and SPD (60% MAG and 55% SPD) and inherited Pursuit, so he'll be quite dangerous when he promotes. Anyway, who the fuck said it was impossible to train Corple up while everyone else is busy? lolnope

I've had Corple spam staves since he was recruited (and recruited Hannibal), and it wasn't a detriment at all (well Patty did give him a ton of her cash, but she's promoted and kicking ass anyway, so she gains money insanely fast). All it did was improve his stats, and he's already looking true to his Est background. Now you could say I've wasted time doing this, but:

FLX0Tnu.pngCfltimQ.png

Exhibit B: 35 turns spent on Chapter 9 in total. And Corple got from level 1 to 14. And is halfway to level 15, for that matter. And he'd be PROMOTED if he has Elite on him by now. So whoever thinks Corple is useless is kinda...dumb, to be frank.

And finally:

3P2hal4.png

leeeeeeen

Fun fact: She 1RKOs wyverns in Chapter 9 at range with the fire sword.

When it comes down to it, IMHO, Corple suffers a very, VERY heavy case of Overshadowed By Awesome. It's just my opinion, but I just wouldn't bother with the likes of him when I already have serviceable healers who've been doing what he does for longer, given that healers tend to be a pain to level up.

*looks at Leen* dat mag

When it comes down to it, IMHO, Corple suffers a very, VERY heavy case of Overshadowed By Awesome. It's just my opinion, but I just wouldn't bother with the likes of him when I already have serviceable healers who've been doing what he does for longer, given that healers tend to be a pain to level up.

*looks at Leen* dat mag

Paragon + Recoverrecoverrecoverrecover

Paragon + Recoverrecoverrecoverrecover

I guess I left out the part where I don't really bother with Est units for the most part. Which probably has something to do with me having a low opinion of Corple.

Whatever.

I got Lana to almost level 20 in chapter 6, she had Elite and chip healing.

Don't tell me healers are hard to train m8.

And no Rando >_>;