• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm. Fia from Riviera: The Promised Land?

Well, I suppose she'd also be one of my top 10 favourite females, especially since it's quite hard to have a personality milder than hers. And I really like her long flowing hair (especially with the bow tied in it) and dress.

I have to say though, your guesses are quite good.

I'll probably do the name change once I can find a fitting awkward man sig/avatar. You can't be the awkward man without the iconic Black Bomberman suit and sunglasses, after all.

If you're talking about the perverted funniness, it all started when Shirley said in this thread a long time ago she was leaving SF for a bit to take a shower and I asked for someone to smack me in the head. Then there was other events like Dark_Huntress constantly talking about herself in a swimsuit and Crizix talking about herself in a swimsuit because of Dark_Huntress. Then there was one thread where we were saying what members we'd want to see real life pics of, I mentioned wanting to see Dark_Huntress, Anacybele, and Crizix, then Freohr said "in bathing suits, right?"

People really like rubbing in my fight against pervertedness...

Especially me with a hammer or something.

Well, I should probably stop talking about perverted things/fighting against dirty thoughts out loud. Though things would be a lot less amusing and funny if I did do that.

On a side note, I was thinking of having a sickeningly cute/pretty feminine avatar/sig for Valentine's Day, but since I'm trying to fight against dirty thoughts, I thought my current sig/avatar would be better for Valentine's Day, even if it does sound like I'm the grinch equivalent of Valentine's Day and I'm completely against it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgP0aUKlmNw

Racist To me though.

Being Black and all.

I embrace the racism against my people.

Thanks. Alright, I give up, just PM me your favorite female, I promise that I won't tell anyone. Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye.

Tell me and I won't stick a needle in your eye.

That video describes me on Vday.

I like this song during any season.

itt: sz hates love

Not even I hate love.

No sexual desire.

I'm what Anon is. Except I'm not against the pervertedness.

Which is why I have Waifus.

But...that kind of goes against the point...

You guys know what suck? When the person who lives in the penthouse of your building decides to throw a party and plays shitty (really shitty) music the whole afternoon.

Edited by Nobody

You guys know what suck? When the person who lives in the penthouse of your building decides to throw a party and plays shitty (really shitty) music the whole afternoon.

Here, have good music:

[spoiler=From me]

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

It's already bad enough that people play loud music in such housing

Loud shitty music is just adding insult to injury

Edited by BLS