• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

...I see... Q.Q

*hugs back* You're always so kind to me... (Breezy too, of course. XD)

You should know by now that that's just how I am.

Read above statement by you. This is half of what you post.

Well DAMN

Okay, so here's what I'm thinking the OP will be:

"Hey everyone, ZM here. My pal Shadow from the LtP thread is making an RPG involving the regular poster of our thread, and he wanted me to post a topic that contains all of the info needed here, as well as development. Here's the thread on his forum: http://moddinggamerspro.proboards.com/thread/8/ltp-thread-rpgmaker-game

And here are the sprites so far:

sprites"

Okay, so here's what I'm thinking the OP will be:

"Hey everyone, ZM here. My pal Shadow from the LtP thread is making an RPG involving the regular poster of our thread, and he wanted me to post a topic that contains all of the info needed here, as well as development. Here's the thread on his forum: http://moddinggamerspro.proboards.com/thread/8/ltp-thread-rpgmaker-game

And here are the sprites so far:

sprites"

Should be enough.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-79376348

Also Moral of the story: Don't fuck with Maria

Kanna can't stand birds. In truth she has fists that are steel cut to the bone.

That taunt made him/her quit and I like it that you name your Pokemon after some of my utmost favorite anime characters. Iris nailed him/her with her teddy bear attack(Sucker punch.) ...And what's with the forfeit? You two had it going good.

The hell did I walk into?

An INFERNO DIVIDER

Calamity of endless chatter.

No. Sakura's Cherry Blossom(Psyshock) is your savior.

I like sweet and salty stuff in general. I love cheese, chocolate, ice cream, and tea, among other things. :3

Nommy. :3

oh yeah I'm doing a female only run of FE11.

Caeda has 8 Str.

What level is she on?

Regular tea. ^^;

I love tea. I don't like it strong. x.x

So I made David an Admin on my website.

Pretty kewl.

Is it a site releated to Sakura Wars?

I just watched a Geico ad where there's a pig in a blanket at a football game and it appears on the big screen and what the heck does that have to do with car insurance? o______o;

rofl

J wins for posting Chrono Trigger.

^

All these videos are making my computer lag... :c

XP does tend to do that. x.x

...Oh. I...see...I suppose. @.@

Wow, my head's starting to hurt from just that. I must be much dumber than I thought. Either that, or it's my total disinterest in the details of marketing and my Spanish teacher was a marketing major. D;

Is it the sheer lewdness? XP

You're not dumb Crizzie!

Marketing takes good awareness and reflexes. Your doing ok. There is nothing that can prevent you to do the things that you want to do if you strive and practice to do it.

You guys know what annoys me a lot?

When people call me "cheap" on showdown for using a team with good pokemon. If I wanted to play with shitty pokemon I'd be on NU lol

They wouldn't be shitty if Double Team was allowed since that is needed in order to make them any good. At least that Pokemon of higher tiers cannot participate against them to make up for it.

1. Not everyone can process information that quickly. That doesn't make you dumb in the slightest.

2. .....Anon. The time hath come

1. Not at all.

2. From the whence of the shadows?

;n;

Don't cry. ;_;

You can do it!

You know what actually is cheap? I had this one battle where a guy used a multi-hit dark type move on a legendary with justified and swept my team with rock slide.

Anything can turn the odds in someones favor even after one mistake. Live and learn.

Like Breezy said,

Its nothing to be ashamed of. Marketing is a lot to take in and can be scary. Actually, business in general is. I can tell you that personally, as a business major. As one who is just being introduced into it, you shouldn't beat yourself up for not getting it at first glance. Those things take time to study *hugs*

More than you can ever imagine. It can take 4 yrs of college to know.