The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

You're still up a few hundred.

Goodness, feels like only yesterday I was traveling about during the summer, stumbling upon this place, making a post...

Yeah, I still remember making my introductory post the day I joined (which happens to be the same day Jprebs joined if I remember right). Ha, I miss how things were when I first joined (but then again, I don't miss being terrified of Boney).

• Replies 180.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Part 1-6-1

ryak.png

Jill: RU

She really has enough going for her to make her stand out to the party. Except she may have problems getting Str sometimes, but her Brave Axe will keep her going. Honestly, it is better if she goes to Ike's group. She can get alot more Bonus EXP and is the only way that she can possibly get caught up with everyone else by the end of Part III. Up to you. But...someone to use for the endgame maps with good care and distributing her stats right.

yzp.png

Taureneo:OU

Someone that can help out tremendously to the Dawn Brigade. Especially, if you get Zihark and Jill to switch sides(Which is what I almost always do) to giving them more availability and time to prepare. He only needs Renewal/Imbue to be a great wall.

51xi.png

Zihark:UU/OU

Depending on the bonus transfer, he will either be someone to use, or be a great unit. Especially with no capacity cost with his Adapt skill.

c6vo.jpg

gkxs.jpg

dht1.jpg

eni3.jpg

pyiu.jpg

wub1.jpg

This is awful.

0o6n.jpg

That's good.

7eec.jpg

Understandible.

hnjt.jpg

It eventually had to come to this. .___.

x5oz.jpg

She sure wowed his hormones. Micaiah is surely an expert on that. It seems...

daon.jpg

kfe7.jpg

Made a mistake. I'm sorry, Laura. x.x

f94r.jpg

ft22.jpg

jajz.jpg

xum4.jpg

Discipline does it just well.

t5vh.jpg

94g8.jpg

Good.

oxhb.jpg

jeja.jpg

g58p.jpg

Good.

9tjk.jpg

Turn: 13

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Part 1-6-2

fr24.jpg

wnw2.jpg

jzca.jpg

1v14.jpg

You give us no other choice.

pkxh.jpg

no0a.jpg

hxrn.jpg

if3o.jpg

daq7.jpg

sdz4.jpg

His death quote seems most respectful than any other.

0ya7.jpg

qmft.jpg

ajxx.jpg

mj4h.jpg

At least they are smart enough to field Fire Mages.

rhi3.jpg

9883.jpg

Good!

gg4k.jpg

b3q8.jpg

The end.

wnuj.jpg

Proud to snatch it off of your corpse.

rhq9.jpg

sbaj.jpg

Your welcome!

aujb.jpg

We had no other choice.

a6v2.jpg

55oy.jpg

1m0a.jpg

3t57.jpg

xkhj.jpg

swn3.jpg

vf0h.jpg

I have saved all of the prisoners.

Turn: 6

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Part 1-7

2g4q.png

Fiona:Limbo

Her bases don't save her upon her joining time and even if you promote her straightaway with some bonus exp, you may not be pleased with the results. Her almost non existing Str and Skill growths rally make her garbage beyond belief. Don't use her, if ever.

053z.png

Toromod:NU

Why he hardly ever appears in the game is far beyond not good? Especially, since he can'tever get a good staff rank with scrolls and can't get caught up with everyone else without a good amount of Bonus EXP saved up. Sure he gets good speed, but him joining so late is why he should almost be ignored alomost, if not completely.

o61w.png

Muraim:UU

Worth using as his bases still save him even ar the pointof thegameupon his return. He will need alot of combat experience there to catch up. Because of him hardly ever getting available, he will never get a SS in strike since you cannot raise it with scrolls.

93yx.png

Vika:RU

Same as Muraim. Honestly, she is likeable to use over Naesala, but her bad availability will be hard to make her good since her bad Str will make it even worse. Someone to have your Energy Drops, because she can't get above S rank in strike as she does not get available enough for SS. But...she is great for the endgame maps with a good amount of combat training as she has a higher chance to get Str in it than with Bonus EXP. Which will be a pain to reset your game many times for. -.-

...And her naturally having great dodge is always a good thing to further it with supports.

btvy.jpg

in0r.jpg

5j4t.jpg

xign.jpg

bco6.jpg

Right.

We don't want to go Kefka here.

rvri.jpg

bahk.jpg

Good.

Time to break them out of there!

jche.jpg

Good!

g1ks.jpg

Brings back the good ol' days, does it?

wemu.jpg

evfs.jpg

She's ready for promotion soon.

d1fk.jpg

otbq.jpg

3toh.jpg

Resident Evil, anyone?

07ts.jpg

abq1.jpg

Luck.

tvwl.jpg

My way of attacking some of them here.

dvtb.jpg

Nice!

dxjn.jpg

Grrrah!

Were out of control. You've been messing with the bull. Now, here comes the horns!

5fg9.jpg

Great habitat.

phlf.jpg

l8dz.jpg

Good!

naym.jpg

Had to to let the prisoners escape as you do get bonus exp points for it.

jswe.jpg

Would have finished it in 15 turns.

rsyi.jpg

b9vm.jpg

^

0lk6.jpg

vshv.jpg

Really?! =\

3lc2.jpg

2yqu.jpg

Turns: 20

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Also I like Aran and I think he's a better Halberdier than Nephenee.

Personally, I feel the same - Aran's a tank in a group that's lacking in tanks, whereas Neph winds up with a group who can do just fine without her. Sure, Neph's better in endgame, but who cares?

Edited by Levant Fortner

Personally, I feel the same - Aran's a tank in a group that's lacking in tanks, whereas Neph winds up with a group who can do just fine without her. Sure, Neph's better in endgame, but who cares?

Haha! I just find this comical for some reason! Aran has a better affinity to, and when Nolan is the only other beorc who can be there to take hits consistently, he ends up super useful. One time I believe my brother and I had him as a level 1 halberdier with...20-some speed, and another we got him to Sentinel by the end of part 1. He was the MVP of my first run through.

Aran is like a nostalgic beast for me. I just have a sentimental connection to the character. You know, as far as FE10 will let me.

Also, Ayanami, I dunno what is it with you and Vika, but by the point where she's playable again, I'd see most anyone else as a better investment, given the fact she'd be lucky to get anything resembling damage on anything that isn't a mage... Incidentally, her being better than Naesala when trained? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Also, Ayanami, I dunno what is it with you and Vika, but by the point where she's playable again, I'd see most anyone else as a better investment, given the fact she'd be lucky to get anything resembling damage on anything that isn't a mage... Incidentally, her being better than Naesala when trained? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.

I've used Vika once or twice, she turned out pretty good but I did have to boss abuse. Had her at SS strike really early on though and she turned out fantastic.