• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have to throttle someone soon...

You can throttle me if you want. :c

So since people are constantly wanting me to change from Randoman to Awkwardman, I have to ask: how many people would join my league of Awkwardmen band and use Bomberman sigs/avatars with me if I was to become Awkwardman?

Uhh...You lost me at the "league of Awkwardmen" part.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-83920410

The Almighty Focus Punch and Mega Kick Alakazam, and Mega Kick Charizard. Also, the only Uber is Xerneas. (The other guy was a bored mono-Fire dude who decided to go to the Ubers ladder.)

Edited by Levant Fortner

Uhh...You lost me at the "league of Awkwardmen" part.

Basically, I was thinking of having a group of people join me in using Bomberman sigs/avatars to coincide with my potential future namechange of Awkwardman.

Eg: I change my name from Randoman to Awkwardman, I use a Bomberman sig/avatar, others also use Bomberman sigs/avatars

Ideally, all of the crappy lecturers in college for being moronic :c

They can't help being moronic. :c

Basically, I was thinking of having a group of people join me in using Bomberman sigs/avatars to coincide with my potential future namechange of Awkwardman.

Eg: I change my name from Randoman to Awkwardman, I use a Bomberman sig/avatar, others also use Bomberman sigs/avatars

Oh. So who's Bomberman again?

In situations like there, you have no choice but to take it like a man. :c

Ohh, he's cute. :o

I'm the deliverer, not the receiver

I-I mean yeah, maybe. I'm trying my hardest to deal with what I've been dealt with, but it's still pretty lame :c

He's explosive!

And it must be hard for him to take toilet breaks in that outfit. I don't see any zips or anything, and it looks like a lot of work to take off...

Oh. So who's Bomberman again?

What? You've never heard of Bomberman? You poor, depraved girl.

Then again, maybe I'm overestimating his iconicness. He was quite big a big video game character in the early 90's. I at least felt he was as well known as Mega Man, who's plenty well known. His iconicness did dwindle in the late 90's sadly, despite him still getting games on the GBA and PS2/Gamecube. Then he was reduced to mainly download only titles on the 360/PS3/Wii with a few exceptions like Bomberman Land.

I'm the deliverer, not the receiver

I-I mean yeah, maybe. I'm trying my hardest to deal with what I've been dealt with, but it's still pretty lame :c

He's explosive!

And it must be hard for him to take toilet breaks in that outfit. I don't see any zips or anything, and it looks like a lot of work to take off...

Oh, of course.

Hang in there, man. We're all here for you.

...How does he take that outfit off?

In the anime he only takes around 15 seconds for a washroom break, strangely...

Whoa, that's fast. o.o

Criz needs to play some Bomberman

Now

What? You've never heard of Bomberman? You poor, depraved girl.

Then again, maybe I'm overestimating his iconicness. He was quite big a big video game character in the early 90's. I at least felt he was as well known as Mega Man, who's plenty well known. His iconicness did dwindle in the late 90's sadly, despite him still getting games on the GBA and PS2/Gamecube. Then he was reduced to mainly download only titles on the 360/PS3/Wii with a few exceptions like Bomberman Land.

S-Sorry!

So...He's like that orange Cubert guy?

Oh, of course.

Hang in there, man. We're all here for you.

...How does he take that outfit off?

Wait, what?

Quite so, and I thank you all for coping with my constant complaining ;_;

He might be one of those onesie freaks who never take their onsie off. Infinite nappies!

Wait, what?

Quite so, and I thank you all for coping with my constant complaining ;_;

He might be one of those onesie freaks who never take their onsie off. Infinite nappies!

...What?

You're welcome. I do a lot of whining myself, so it's only fair. ^^

Oh my God lolololol.