• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say MANLY RUN, but about 3/4 of the cast are males, so it's basically a normal playthrough

So PMU instead so I can say Ranger!Gerik and annoy Poly

Edited by DodgeDusk

Kalas you fuck,

You have no right to say that either.

Bitch.shut the fuck up. ZM (since you want me to capitalize it) made a promise, and broke it, for the xth time. And I've known him now than you have, so shut the fuck up you wanker.

I'd say MANLY RUN, but about 3/4 of the cast are males, so it's basically a normal playthrough

So PMU instead so I can say Ranger!Gerik and annoy Poly

Yeah, that's why I'm hesitant about doing a MANLY RUN. I'd only be missing out on Vanessa, Lute, and Marisa, and other than that it would be normal

Bitch.shut the fuck up. ZM (since you want me to capitalize it) made a promise, and broke it, for the xth time. And I've known him now than you have, so shut the fuck up you wanker.

OHHH SCARY WORDS

*shrugs* And the sentence doesn't make sense. And your making a big deal out of it as well. Stop being an over reactive prick and move on. If you are going to LEAVE Serenes, you should've done it already. Not wait on some promise. ZM can do whatever he wants, he's not your slave. He's a person and people can do whatever they want.