Top Posters In This Topic

gdj4.jpg

Hello, boys. Hello, girls.

wjhe.png

4r1p.png

n2ey.png

4t3o.png

...And to think that this was made to make little children laugh. XD

Read the sign, dood! =P (I laughed when I've saw this.)

Chansey

ydj7.png

vfwv.png

My personnel Mag sponge. Yay! With this set, she was almost hard to kill. Minimize for frustration, Thunder Wave for her not so good speed and Ice Beam for a non resistant attack. Gave her all of my Irons(x10) from the store, Calciums(x2) and Carboses(x3) that I've found throughout the game which was 2. No EV raising. Yay! One of my top 5 favorite Pokemon of all time! Also will use in my Crystal run that I will do shortly. She will be Blissey of course next time! Agatha's Ghost moves didn't effect her which made it even better along with Minimize to have her hardly, if not, ever get hit at all by her other moves.

Jynx

e1z2.png

7yxf.png

Reflect needed for her bad defense. She got two of my Irons that I've bought from the store. One of my top 5 favorite Pokemon of all time! Also will use in my Crystal run that I will do shortly. Lance's team got swept completely by her.

Magmar

1a21.png

qh8x.png

shuj.png

jp3q.png

The Pokedex made me want to use him over Charizard. I've pretty much made him a Fire god. During my second battle with the E4 after Cerulean Cave, he almost soled throughout the competition which ended with Lance' Gyarados(Hydro Pump). 2 attacks killed it. But...it did wonderful. The other three E4's he dealt with accordingly. Fire Punch for his better attack. Submission for rocks and Psychics for Poisons, Genger and Golbat. He also got my two free Proteins that I've collected throughout the game!

Poliwrath

omb0.png

rc8i.png

A great water type. It's Amnesia powers up it's Special Def and Attk by 2 stages(Too bad it isn't like this in the other generations as it only raised Mag Def by 2 stages. He was awesome either way. Body Slam over Submission as it was needed to combat Water types as it already has Surf+Amnesia combo to combat rocks. A water type that I recommend if you don't have Squirtle. Got no stat up items.

Amnesia

Him along with Snorlax, Slowbro and Mewtwo are the only Pokemons that can learn Amnesia.

Raichu

2pzr.png

3klt.png

Payday as he was my money maker. He was great for resources. Probably made 50k pokedollars throughout the game and that this is pretty much your only alternative other than the E4 to make money after all of the trainers have been battled. They only can be battled once in Red, Blue, Yellow and Green. Got three of my Irons that I've bought from the store. Submission was needed as he'd be walled hard against Rocks and Ground without it.

Mew

dbe0.png

760k.png

Smogon's suggestion. It turned out like I've expected. Got no stat ups.

Magmar got overused as I've wanted to make him a fire god after seeing the Pokedex. I've wanted to make that dex data a reality and succeeded. Only Pokemon that I've had fight throughout Cerulean Cave and E4(Round 2). Got two of my game's free Proteins.

Pokemon Yellow

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Poly if you don't update the FE6 Tag Team then I will replace you

That's a promise

okay

I'm gonna end up getting into a draft-style playlog of FE8 after Flan Emblem anyway so meh

ugh.

I spend like 10 hours sleeping every day, the only activity i do is go to the gym, yet I end up fucking tired everyday. What the fuck is wrong with me. I can't even know how I'll handle things when my classes start.

lol I've been working out for 3 years now.

The thing is I get tired every day, even when I don't go to the gym. Also, cardio makes way more tired than lifting.

Edited by Nobody