• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

GUYS I WAS ABLE TO CONECT MY PS3 CONTROLLER TO THE PC AND MAKE IT WORK WITH A PS2 EMULATOR.

GUYS I'LL PLAY NOCTURNE. AHHHHHHH I WILL PLAY NOCTURNE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND PERSONA 4 AS WELL

I CAN PLAY WHICHEVER PS2 GAME I WANT NOW HAHAHAHA

GUYS I WAS ABLE TO CONECT MY PS3 CONTROLLER TO THE PC AND MAKE IT WORK WITH A PS2 EMULATOR.

GUYS I'LL PLAY NOCTURNE. AHHHHHHH I WILL PLAY NOCTURNE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND PERSONA 4 AS WELL

I CAN PLAY WHICHEVER PS2 GAME I WANT NOW HAHAHAHA

Hey.

Sakura Wars 5 is on PS2 I think.

Nobody you have a mission

The first one is pretty archaic

I think I might still try it, but I pretty much had no idea what I was doing @_@

yeah it was the same with me and smt 2, that first person viewpoint is confusing as hell, also if you were playing the first one with emulator were you using

What do you mean by Hardcore?

well it's more of a dungeuon crawler would be the better term, It also seems really diffcult to, The demon customization and collecting does sound fun, At least it has a third person viewpoint, But dungeon crawling with not much of a story isn't really my thing.

I'm not sure what you are saying

But the first person view wasn't the thing

It was kind of weird. It wasn't even like those games that I had no clue what to do (for example, LoZ). It was more like, "what is even going on?'

yeah, the beginning does same confusing, just encounter demons and naming them, oh i mean what emulator were you playing shin meagmi tensei 1 on

There's a weird dream. You wake up. You do stuff till the end of the day. There's another weirder dream. I did more stuff until going to sleep again. There's a pretty fucking weird dream.

I think that's as far as I went. I don't think I even got to actual combat or similar :/

Edited by Tonton