• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you were Fateborn

How dare you mistake me for the foolish false lover of Idoun. He cannot understand her true story, nor her history. Or even commits to obsessing with her.

Foolish plebs I shall teach you for thinking Al is me.

How dare you mistake me for the foolish false lover of Idoun. He cannot understand her true story, nor her history. Or even commits to obsessing with her.

Foolish plebs I shall teach you for thinking Al is me.

I'll wake you from your dream yet.

I could theoretically beat Sephy now, but I'd make a mistake at some point and get owned in two or three hits.

I said before that I didn't care to grind for the synthesis shop, so no I don't have the ultima weapon(or as I like to call it, the only keyblade that's actually a blade).

There's a way to cheese Sephiroth, depending on if you just want to save time or do it legit.

?

Equip the strongest keyblade you have that doesn't lower your MP, unequip all attack skills like Ars Arcanum, Ragnarok, etc. except for Strike Raid, fill Sora's entire inventory with Elixirs and Ethers. Go fight Sephiroth, literally spam Strike Raid and nothing else and you'll take him down provided you have enough MP/items to last the fight

[spoiler=If you need a video of it]

Just ignore/mute my friend and I's commentary and go to 9 minutes in:

I'm level 99 in the video, I think, but I did it at level 70-ish in KH1.5 myself so it's basically fool proof.

In other words, not too much different as in FInal Mix then.

As far as I know. I never lasted longer than a minute against him. His moves are the same, but doesn't follow the same patterns as KH

Yep. That's what I really hate about him. And the fact that its a Colosseum battle makes it even worse. Though, he gets even worse in Final Mix by starting off more tenacious than in KH.

In other words, he has a different pattern, or something to that extent? Because I remember he only walked up to you to attack until losing 2 bars of health, where he started to run. Also, you want no more than 1 (Air) Combo Plus ability - otherwise, he'll break out of your combo early.

biggest change to his AI in FM is that he can cancel any move into flame pillars from the very beginning of the fight

Like for instance, transitioning Octaslash into Firaga? Would the same happen with his Heartless Angel?

Edited by Just call me Al

Like for instance, transitioning Octaslash into Firaga? Would the same happen with his Heartless Angel?

maybe not cancel

but like

you know how he usually takes a swipe and then backs off and just walks before doing something else, sometimes he'll just do flame pillars like a dick immediately

call it an "add-on" I guess

I don't really know the specifics

It's because I'm planning an April Fools joke where I convince someone else on SF to change their name to Awkwardman and post as me while I change my name to the person posing as me, so we trick and confuse people into thinking we're each other.

Umm... There's still not enough support for the Awkward Man legion... yeah...