Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting for someone to ask that question to me

it's iris from sakura taisen

I don't ask people where their avatar is from because 99% of the time google's reverse search gives me the answer

I'm waiting for someone to ask that question to me

It's from the first Sakura Wars. Project X Zone and Sakura's appearance in it is the reason I know that one.

But wouldn't that rock be too large to lift?

Good point. I guess I should just use a jack to lift it up, then drop the jack and have the rock smack the person's head.

I don't ask people where their avatar is from because 99% of the time google's reverse search gives me the answer

try reverse searching mine

...Aaaaand the other 1%?

It's from the first Sakura Wars. Project X Zone and Sakura's appearance in it is the reason I know that one.

Good point. I guess I should just use a jack to lift it up, then drop the jack and have the rock smack the person's head.

Speaking of which... Whatever is Kobu? The mechs used by the characters in Sakura Wars?

Levant, I'm kind of curious about how you'd have judged my cousin's and my link battles way back in Gen 3. There were some dumb mistakes on both our parts (like my cousin switching from Gardevoir into Blaziken when he thought my Tyranitar would do Crunch when it actually did Earthquake and how paralyzing my cousin's Milotic with my own Milotic's Dragonbreath was insanely bad due to Marvel Scale). Neither of us were that heavy of competitive Pokemon battlers, but I still remember those battles being quite fun and intense.

http://www.serebii.net/potw-xy/658.shtml

Anybody else know this that Protean Greninja is quite broken. Fitting to be in OU/Uber.

It may rival Blazaken/Mega Kangaskhan. Protean not only changes it's weaknesses whenever it uses a move, but it also gets STAB to all of it's attacks. (I need to get one someday as you only can get it from Link trade, or Friend Safari) Plus that ninja frog is totally sexy. <3

Good set for it...

-Toxic/Toxic Spikes

-Dark Pulse

-Taunt

-Spikes

It's speed is more than enough to make it a great taunt user and a staller.

Ev's

252 Sp.Attk

252 Speed

6 HP

Nature: Timid

It's pretty deadweight without it's hidden ability like Blazaken.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Levant, I'm kind of curious about how you'd have judged my cousin's and my link battles way back in Gen 3. There were some dumb mistakes on both our parts (like my cousin switching from Gardevoir into Blaziken when he thought my Tyranitar would do Crunch when it actually did Earthquake and how paralyzing my cousin's Milotic with my own Milotic's Dragonbreath was insanely bad due to Marvel Scale). Neither of us were that heavy of competitive Pokemon battlers, but I still remember those battles being quite fun and intense.

I'd consider those mispredicts and bad luck, respectively. What I see in those replays I post is... something else entirely. Like this:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-99544795

Chances are, you'll cringe and/or facepalm at what you see here.

http://www.serebii.net/potw-xy/658.shtml

Anybody else know this that Protean Greninja is quite broken. Fitting to be in OU/Uber.

It may rival Blazaken/Mega Kangaskhan. Protean not only changes it's weaknesses whenever it uses a move, but it also gets STAB to all of it's attacks. (I need to get one someday as you only can get it from Link trade, or Friend Safari) Plus that ninja frog is totally sexy. <3

Good set for it...

-Toxic/Toxic Spikes

-Dark Pulse

-Taunt

-Spikes

It's speed is more than enough to make it a great taunt user and a staller.

Ev's

252 Sp.Attk

252 Speed

6 HP

Nature: Timid

It's pretty deadweight without it's hidden ability like Blazaken.

That set's just a waste - why use Greninja as a hazard setter when there's stuff like Forretress and Skarmory that are better for the job?

Singauta the Quilladin

Artemis the Fletchinder

Thyrsos the Flabebe

Durandal the Honedge

Imma put one of them in my box, but who

Singauta the Quilladin

Artemis the Fletchinder

Thyrsos the Flabebe

Durandal the Honedge

Imma put one of them in my box, but who

First off, I'd like to see what else you have.