• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic. Hey, do you overuse a Pokemon to the point the levels are all different?

Let me put it this way.

I had a Mienshao by the end of the Poke Ball factory in my most recent run.

But I hardly use the Exp. Share, considering that Pokemon are usually on lower levels than the ones in your party when you catch them. Leading to different levels and stuff.

That set's just a waste - why use Greninja as a hazard setter when there's stuff like Forretress and Skarmory that are better for the job?

It could get Extrasensory to nail poison types, Tentacruel, Weezing, Scolipede and Gengar hard and Hidden Power Fire for Skarmory. Greninja's the only worthy starter to use (sixth gen) as the other two suck in their final forms. The other two should never evolve. Gets slapped on too many weaknesses which an Eviolite will do the job alot better.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

It could get Extrasensory to nail poison types, Tentacruel, Weezing, Scolipede and Gengar hard and Hidden Power Fire for Skarmory. Greninja's the only worthy starter to use (sixth gen) as the other two suck in their final forms. The other two should never evolve. Gets slapped on too many weaknesses which an Eviolite will do the job alot better.

You DO realize that despite having as many weakness as it does, Breloom's still considered OU (as far as I know), right...? Also, Hidden Power Fire? Really? Doesn't really seem worth a moveslot for Greninja...

Edited by Levant Caprice

You DO realize that despite having as many weakness as it does, Breloom's still considered OU (as far as I know), right...? Also, Hidden Power Fire? Really? What'll it hit that Surf or Dark Pulse doesn't hit harder? All that's coming to me is a few Grass types, and Toxicroak (due to Dry Skin).

Breloom has Spore.

That itself is why it is OU. Without Vital Spirit/Insomnia/Safeguard, teams are in a lot of trouble and in a world of hurt while incapacitated. Parasect will get nailed hard too(Hidden Power (Fire)). But...Surf would be better actually for Skarmory. Even though an Eviolite+Braixen does nicely as it is my favorite starter. Both her and Greninja are all the starters that you should ever use in this gen.

Set for Braixen...

-Fire Blast

-Sunny Day

-Will-O-Wisp

-Psychic

Edited by Dark_Huntress