The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-104252373

-Special Dragonite with Zoom Lens and a moveset of Blizzard/Fire Blast/Draco Meteor/Hurricane

-Mixed Chansey with a moveset of Blizzard, Earthquake, Drain Punch, and Psychic. Also had a Jaboca Berry.

-Meteor Mash, Bounce, and Blizzard Clefable with Iapapa Berry

-Liechi Berry Charizard

-Shell Bell Conkeldurr with Hammer Arm, which it used on a Banette.

Edited by Levant Caprice

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone tried Lunatic(FE13)?

This is my second time doing it beating it now for the second time!

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Lunatic is for weaklings.

Lunatic+ is what you should be doing.

But seriously, i've beaten lunatic mode more times than i can count :x

Not when the mode has a nasty habit of surrounding you and turning some chapters into luck of the RNG factors to win, it isn't. I don't find that entertaining and enjoyable at all. x.x

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Lunatic is for weaklings.

Lunatic+ is what you should be doing.

But seriously, i've beaten lunatic mode more times than i can count :x

I wouldn't be able to keep my sanity for very long on Lunatic+, given that it's just not very fun when you have to play the reset game just to get a winnable combination (AKA, not having too many mooks with Counter or Hawkeye/Luna+).

I wouldn't be able to keep my sanity for very long on Lunatic+, given that it's just not very fun when you have to play the reset game just to get a winnable combination (AKA, not having too many mooks with Counter or Hawkeye/Luna+).

Not when the mode has a nasty habit of surrounding you and turning some chapters into luck of the RNG factors to win, it isn't. I don't find that entertaining and enjoyable at all. x.x

I was just kidding when i sugested lunatic +

I've beaten it 5 times and i know how terrible it is

Edited by Your Mother

It would be a nightmare if everyone charged in towards you with Counter, Hawkeye/Luna+.

I was just kidding when i sugested lunatic +

I've beaten it 5 times and i know how terrible it is

Okay. Back to the regularly scheduled replay hunting for me then...

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-103813484

...Are you freaking kidding me!? It looks like both these guys are just that damn bad! Also, massive hax as one dude gets frozen thrice (one of which lasted for 8 turns, and had the poor guy get frozen AGAIN the turn after thawing out).

Afaik, you have to kill them all with ironsword Fred paired with Avatar (avvy need levels badly) target the hammer dude first. (Or you could just silver lance them and pray you don't get hit.)

Edited by Fateborn

Afaik, you have to kill them all with ironsword Fred paired with Avatar (avvy need levels badly) target the hammer dude first. (Or you could just silver lance them and pray you don't get hit.)

Chapter 2 we were talking about. That's chapter 1 (unless chapter 2 has a hammer - can't remember)

Chapter 2 we were talking about. That's chapter 1 (unless chapter 2 has a hammer - can't remember)

Prologue is the MU and Chrom vs Valider, Chapter 1 is the MU, Liss, Freddy and Chrom. Chapter 2 is the introduction to Risens.

Prologue is the MU and Chrom vs Valider, Chapter 1 is the MU, Liss, Freddy and Chrom. Chapter 2 is the introduction to Risens.

I'm 100% sure the hammer is in chapter 1.

And there are also risens in it. It's when "marth" appears and saves Lissa from them.

Edited by Your Mother

I'm 100% sure the hammer is in chapter 1.

And there are also risens in it. It's when "marth" appears and saves Lissa from them.

*risen