• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Destiny Bond: The Movie, featuring Destiny Bond, with Led Zeppelin as Destiny Bond's son. How a whole band can be one person, I don't know, but it's Destiny Bond, so it doesn't matter.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-105776835

Morning, Ace. :D

...I've actually managed to get Chrom and DLC/Spotpass characters all Limitbreaker by ch17. It was hard as shit without rally bots (used separate characters for Speed, Spectrum and Resistence boosts) that costed several units' lives, but revived them as Einherjar doesn't permanently die. I don't care about the main game's Lunatic difficulty anymore. (After finishing Rogues and Reedeemers 3 that is) I've beat it before the normal way before, but I can have fun this time marching to Walhart's castle with Limitbreaker. He wanted to encounter powerful warriors, he will soon get that chance as I have a few characters beyond game's normal limit now. Did the trick to get all my spotpass/DLC characters thier Limitbreakers and gave the manual to Chrom afterwards. Used some stat ups on them to have them get some of those beyond game's normal Limitbreaking stats. Anyone else has tried this at least once? I like to do this every so often. xP

Like Carter says, Like like to pick on enemies weaker than I. Going to do that this time!