• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard that reasoning all too many times noobs. XD but what if FE12 never gets an English release? You could import the Japanese version though.

I never said that...

It probably won't ever get an English release at this rate...but I know how the story goes already. I just want to see the avatar's supports with the Wolfguard.

So...you're not? :0

GORDIN

you fukin weebs and your stupid FE11

U mad bro? :smug:

It probably won't ever get an English release at this rate...but I know how the story goes already. I just want to see the avatar's supports with the Wolfguard.

So...you're not? :0

I have them...or had them...when I updated my mac stupid piece of shit my entire game file got wiped so now I have to play through it again :/ but when I get them all, I'll put them on youtube

They stole my soul :(

I sent him as the decoy

So did I on my first playthrough!

I sacrifice Jagen... *shot*

I have them...or had them...when I updated my mac stupid piece of shit my entire game file got wiped so now I have to play through it again :/ but when I get them all, I'll put them on youtube

You'd do that? Thanks a lot!

Oh, I'm so sorry. :C

Ahhh, my flight! Okay, gotta go! Bye all!

He comes back to life in FE12...then dies...again

No prob! I need something on my channel anyways.

Don't worry. I never had one to begin with :P

Go figure.

Oh, so it's like that!

Fuck Plants man

I h8 them

Even though those with Chlorophyll become quite good status sweepers.

I'm all right. I'm actually in Miami right now, which is why I have signal. I didn't realize how much I missed internet until now, haha.

I love going to the beach there.
How's Miami?

I, uh...I wasn't paying attention to your sig. Whoops. xD

Ah, congrats to your cousin~! Did you all have fun?

Yeah, I'm on a boat, and it's in Miami for today. Tomorrow I get to go home, finally...
Miami is...all right. It rained, lol.

Edit: Hi ZM. Didn't see your post, sorry.

At least it was fun while it lasted. XD

Huh, I see...That does sound nice.

Yeah, the cruise was lots of fun and I saw fish while snorkeling, but seriously, fuck this weather. Florida and the Bahamas can take their heat and shove it up their -aahhmmmm...yeah. XD

lol

Yeah, I agree with you there. $7 for a gallon of milk? Lolno.

It should only be $3-$4 dollars. -.-

I...I know. I-I know all of that...technically. It's just that...I...I-I'm so tired. I've been rolling, tripping, falling like this for almost six years now, and...I feel myself slipping a little more each day...I'm tired of stifling tears, crying myself to sleep, and waking up with dread all the time...and...for what? Everything? Nothing? I don't know...anymore...

I do count on my friends...It's just that...I seem to rely on them too much. What if they get fed up with me? I wouldn't know what to do then...Even you, Hero King, you and I have this sort of conversation a lot. I know that too, and I'm sorry. You must be really sick of all this. I'm really sorry, I s-swear I'm trying my hardest here, b-but I...I'm too weak. I'm a coward, I...

...I think I need to go find a corner to cry in, ah, I'm sorry...

Living by yourself does change alot of things and it's pretty hard to get there without housing assistance.
But...reach for greater heights and goals. Not now. Just enjoy your youth now. You'll regret some of the things that you may miss when you get older as we never get any younger each day.

Cool! That's refreshing to see :) Shadow Dragon was my first FE game and I loved it, though I like FE12 just a little more. I was disappointed to see how much negative feedback it got.

Indeed. Though I do not think they are cute :dry:

FE1(NES)/FE3>>>>>>>>FE11/12

Yeah, it's because the story and characters are not what the western fan base is used to, mostly. I've yet to play FE12 though, because I don't like emulating...

I don't either. Hardly. Most of my FE Jap game runs are almost always on my actual carts.

I've heard that reasoning all too many times noobs. XD but what if FE12 never gets an English release? You could import the Japanese version though.

I never said that...

Alright! That makes four awesome people I've met today!!

So...when are we starting this CYOA?

It will likely as it has been confirmed that the FE's are getting re-released of the trilogy on the Wii-U. Not on DS though as the game is already three years old.

GORDIN

U mad bro? :smug:

So did I on my first playthrough!

omr.gif
What the hell...?!
>.<
On any windows doesn't do that.

Ahhh, my flight! Okay, gotta go! Bye all!

Good luck!

Edited by Bimbo

Yeah, it's because the story and characters are not what the western fan base is used to, mostly.

I thought that the fact that it actually encouraged slaughtering your units didn't help?

I thought that the fact that it actually encouraged slaughtering your units didn't help?

mvkl.jpg

Which that is likely why that in Europe...it sold like crap. -.-

Edited by Bimbo

Bye criz!

Jesus Bimbo, you went quote happy! XD Yeah, Macs suck and I had no idea that there was a trilogy confirmed for release :O what site was that on? geez I am not good at keeping up with stuff like this

It was talked about in the SSB4 thread.

...It's getting released in the E-shop. Only chance now that we can get FE's 1-6 and 12. Shadow Dragon sold well in America as we've been playing lots of runs of them other FE games on our Emulators and imports. Europe just didn't care. The series would be popular if we have got those previous titles. Just like Mother will be missed as that, Pokemon, Mario and FE are Nintendo's greatest masterpieces.

Edited by Bimbo

wait FE11 in the Eshop?

They are planning to re-release everything of the series as for those who've missed play it. Super Mario Bros Lost Levels NES is already in the 3DS e-shop.

I sent:

Frey, Jaigen, Abel and I think Gordon

Gordon being more than twice

And I sacrificed Cain to get NORNE

So yeah

I generally sacrifice Jagen and Gordin.

No shit

So FE11 is on 3DS Eshop then

Haven't looked.