Top Posters In This Topic

First off... *shoots Tonton*

Second:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oumonotype-129166070

On one side:

-Spinda. And it actually got a KO.

-Furfrou. Is that even viable in OU?

On the other side:

-Focus Blast Golurk. And it actually got the Sp. Def drop... on the aforementioned Spinda, which turned out to be Contrary.

-Head Smash Aegislash.

-Air Balloon Shedinja.

-A normal Rotom with Shadow Ball as its only attack.

-Said Rotom using Shadow Ball on a Cinccino. Twice.

-Using Will-O-Wisp on said Cinccino when it was already paralyzed.

-Oh, and it had Protect too. Which makes me say that while Protect is annoying if used strategically, it's probably even more irritating in cases where it's pretty clear they've lost.

that new aawakening thread about unrealstic love

of course I get caught when people spam all the time :V

what says the others don't :n

also that's why you should stay away from this kind of thread, the more you read it, the harder it is not to spam it :v

Alright, just had an interesting battle in Y.

My team: Drifblim, Minun, Galvantula, Gogoat, Noivern, Braviary

His team: Starmie, Tyranitar, Dragonite, Blaziken, Volcarona, Victreebel

I started off with Galvantula to lay down a very crucial Sticky Web, but it then was annihilated by Volcarona's Heat Wave. After that I sent out Minun to set up a sweep for Drifblim via Nasty Plot+Baton Pass, and it survived a lethal Heat Wave crit via Focus Sash, but then...it got burned and fainted. I didn't let this hold me back, though, and I sent out Noivern, who then took out Volcarona via Choice Specs boosted Air Slash. He then sent out Starmie, who nearly got knocked out in one hit, but didn't, which then KOed my Noivern with Ice Beam. Thanks to Life Orb damage, though, it went down. He then sent out his Tyranitar, and I sent out my Gogoat.

Gogoat is the best ever.

He predicted I'd go for a Horn Leech/Earthquake and sent out Dragonite, but I used Bulk Up. Now the crazy thing is...my Lonely-natured Gogoat outsped his Dragonite, and 1HKOed it with Rock Slide. I was getting pumped. He then sent out Blaziken and mega evolved it, but it was slower due to the almighty Sticky Web. Gogoat then 1HKOed it with Earthquake. He then sent out Tyranitar and went first via Quick Claw with Earthquake, which didn't do shit. One Horn Leech later, and Tyranitar is down. Then he sent out his last Pokemon, Victreebel, and it went down in one hit via Earthquake.

Good first battle, Gogoat. Fantastic job.