• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I disappear for a bit due to computer problems, come back and this thread is as dead as usual

Go home Spinda, you're drunk

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-138190447

Now this is just weird... Am I watching a match, or some weird game where both players are actively trying to one-up each other in stupidity?

-Charizard / Quagsire / Cloyster / Hitmonlee / Kingdra / Celebi VS Garchomp / Gengar / Ferrothorn / Heatran / Deoxys-Defense / Scizor. Predictions on who wins? You're probably right, albeit for all the wrong reasons.

-Cloyster using Shell Smash twice when a Scizor was on the opposing team.

-Non-mega Charizard using Ancient Power against said Scizor, who, instead of switching out, stayed in to use Swords Dance. No prizes for guessing what happened next turn.

-Garchomp setting up Swords Dance against a Kingdra. Again, no prizes for guessing what happened.

-A Critdra trying to set up against Gengar, who easily disposes of it.

-Said Gengar using Focus Blast against Celebi, instead of, you know, Shadow Ball or Sludge Wave, both of which it was revealed to have. Celebi wrecks its shit with Psychic.

-Said Celebi trying to set up a Calm Mind against a Heatran that's come in for the revenge kill.

-Iron Defense Ferrothorn trying to set up on Curse Quagsire. This is the one and only time in the match where trying to set up would make any sense... but then again, Unaware.

-Said Ferrothorn Power Whips Quagsire down to 1% health... then finishes it off with... Leech Seed. Okaaaaay....

-Hitmonlee using Fake Out on Ferrothorn. Because dealing all of 1.1% damage to it is totally worth the 28% damage taken thanks to Iron Barbs and Rocky Helmet. It did KO with High Jump Kick the next turn, though.

-Hitmonlee goes for the win by using HJK on Heatran... and misses. allowing Heatran to take it out with Flash Cannon.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-138190447

Now this is just weird... Am I watching a match, or some weird game where both players are actively trying to one-up each other in stupidity?

-Charizard / Quagsire / Cloyster / Hitmonlee / Kingdra / Celebi VS Garchomp / Gengar / Ferrothorn / Heatran / Deoxys-Defense / Scizor. Predictions on who wins? You're probably right, albeit for all the wrong reasons.

-Cloyster using Shell Smash twice when a Scizor was on the opposing team.

-Non-mega Charizard using Ancient Power against said Scizor, who, instead of switching out, stayed in to use Swords Dance. No prizes for guessing what happened next turn.

-Garchomp setting up Swords Dance against a Kingdra. Again, no prizes for guessing what happened.

-A Critdra trying to set up against Gengar, who easily disposes of it.

-Said Gengar using Focus Blast against Celebi, instead of, you know, Shadow Ball or Sludge Wave, both of which it was revealed to have. Celebi wrecks its shit with Psychic.

-Said Celebi trying to set up a Calm Mind against a Heatran that's come in for the revenge kill.

-Iron Defense Ferrothorn trying to set up on Curse Quagsire. This is the one and only time in the match where trying to set up would make any sense... but then again, Unaware.

-Said Ferrothorn Power Whips Quagsire down to 1% health... then finishes it off with... Leech Seed. Okaaaaay....

-Hitmonlee using Fake Out on Ferrothorn. Because dealing all of 1.1% damage to it is totally worth the 28% damage taken thanks to Iron Barbs and Rocky Helmet. It did KO with High Jump Kick the next turn, though.

-Hitmonlee goes for the win by using HJK on Heatran... and misses. allowing Heatran to take it out with Flash Cannon.

*Reads...*

This will be long...

http://ploekmonshowdown.com/replay/ou-138011459

-What's worse than random level mons on one team? Random level mons on BOTH teams.

-Archeops. With Fly.

-Mantine.

-Muddy Water Goodra.

-Gurdurr.

-Dragonair.

-Air Balloon Torterra. Because a ground resistance isn't enough.

-Steel Wing + Air Slash Megazard X.

-Spiritomb.

http://plkemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-138010433

Team A:

-Zen Headbutt + Bite Espeon. With Red Card.

-Body Slam Blissey. Which probably was Adamant, with Choice Band and max attack investment. Oh, and it got 2 KOs.

-Blizzard Tyranitar.

-Silver Wind Scizor.

Team B:

-Red Card Blissey. With no investment in HP AND Defense.

-Sitrus Berry Wobbuffet.

-Shell Bell Latias.

-Using Psyshock vs. a Tyranitar.

-A level 61 Metagross.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-138188981

-Abomasite Aurorus. WIth Blizzard and Giga Impact.

-Aurorus in OU.

And then when he was faced with a +4 Atk Scizor (thanks to Aurorus), he sent out his Pokémon in this order:

-Rhyperior.

-Bisharp. Which tried to put up a fight with frigging POISON JAB and Hidden Power FIre, which did all of 43%.

-Snorlax. With Thunder and Double-Edge.

-...and after senselessly sacrificing 3 Pokémon to the mighty beast, he finally brought out his Fire type... Inferno + Focus Punch Megazard X. Inferno missed, of course.

-Wigglytuff.

Edited by Levant Caprice

After a long time without playing pokemon, I fought a pretty good battle.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-138554826

Sadly the guy disconnected (not forfeited) when he saw he would lose >_>

I hated when people did that to me in random battles in White.

My rating never went up because every time I nearly won, they disconnected.