• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I would watch, but I'm temp IP banned on my home network and I'm lazy to switch to my mobile network on my phone lol

why are you IP banned

it's basically this guy owning me until I have just Scrafty left and then he kinda lets me set up and I sweep the rest of his team

FE5 Ch14

DSL3kb.jpg
zOKPKD.jpg
This is all you do to make him awesome. Get him Wrath since his weapon ranks increase slowly and that it ups his combat prowess significantly. Needing a Speed and Skill Ring as well as the Sety/Odo scrolls to fix his issue.
n7KkCO.jpg
TVVpDH.jpg
Despite that many people ignore him and Alva because of them being behind everyone else is still no reason to ever use them. Why use them? Simple. They have incredibly good growths which easily can be abused by having them combat the arches in Ch10 with the Paragon Sword. Use that weapon pretty much gets them caught up. Kein only needs scrolls to improve his Speed since his growth in it is only 35%. Ugh...you really shouldn't work on Lances too much. Other than Xavier and Dalshin, nobody else can use lances beyond Ch23 since they are all indoors and that you battle a plethora of the dark cult.
3tlqja.jpg
MwIR2p.jpg
Just getting his Thunder rank to A for Ch18, so he can use Bolting to make recruiting Xavier much less of a pain. He had a Shield Ring which helped him defend well in Ch14. Since Great Lance armors really hurt. Over 30dmg.
B7mY59.jpg
XXu8UE.jpg
I really don't concentrate on her staff much, do I? Neir for better BLD for the more advanced stuff later.
Dtct91.jpg
Dfb4UQ.jpg
Hee hee...
Awakening does this to me. Salem just needs the Luck Rings, Heim, Ulir, and Blaggi scrolls to make the only Dark religional unit top gun. Concentrate on Fire, Staff and Dark. He only needs B rank in staves. Fire to make him like Julius the red head. Dark for Fenrir abuse.
eIWLTC.jpg
MnppyX.jpg
7tTxFF.jpg
She always was one of my favorite units to train like Marty and Leif. She gets Paragon to have her catch up. Needs Hezel for better HP, so she doesn't get cut from too many fights. Better HP=Less fatigue. Heim for better Mag. Already got a Mag Ring to get her started while Leif is getting my other one. Need him to defend better against the Dark Cult towards the end.
NzMZYQ.jpg
oURg7p.jpg
Karin is getting awesome. Concentrate on Sword for indoors in the end and that this game stations too many arches which makes it hard for her to mount. Got her 3 BLD with the Neir. Need her to use the more advanced stuff more easily later.
a2jf5D.jpg
m8wONb.jpg
The wiki wasn't kidding about getting her Vantage. Give her both this and Continue and watch her sweep. Especially with Daim Thunders. Rasing her Thunder level to have another Bolting user for Ch18.
Qzri9U.jpg
cw8pSe.jpg
jhFpil.jpg
<3
oDacuA.jpg
rCKhQf.jpg
!
Q890F2.jpg
HRSuzn.jpg
He did nicely against the armors with a Hammer in Ch14. He destroyed them before they can even make a move. Good sweeping. <33
0VGTSG.jpg
zgxWRW.jpg
Always awesome!
rxourw.jpg
V1aUnt.jpg
Got some work to do.

The best Chandelure set I've seen ingame has minimize so it's banned.

Huh. Personally, I'd run Calm Mind/Shadow Ball/Flamethrower/Energy Ball.

I run Will o wisp Overheat Energy Ball Shadow Ball @ choice specs

Will o wisp makes them think I'm some kind of idiot and then BAM OVERHEAT AND THEIR DREAMS ARE RUINED

Edited by Reshiram

I run Will o wisp Overheat Energy Ball Shadow Ball @ choice specs

Will o wisp makes them think I'm some kind of idiot and then BAM OVERHEAT AND THEIR DREAMS ARE RUINED

But the Specs stop you from swapping moves.

Iirc, it was Substitute, Curse, Minimize, and Rest @Leftovers.

Saw it in a Gen V battle video in which it held its own against Politoed.

Iirc, it was Substitute, Curse, Minimize, and Rest @Leftovers.

Saw it in a Gen V battle video in which it held its own against Politoed.

Hard for me to be impressed by that set, given it screams "Taunt Fodder".