• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

The Medieval, Renaissance, Baroque, and maybe Colonial times. What about you?

The Late Han and Three Kingdoms Era of China, the Warring States of Japan and Medieval times in general, also the War of the Roses.

The Late Han and Three Kingdoms Era of China, the Warring States of Japan and Medieval times in general, also the War of the Roses.

Ooo, I see you have quite an interest in Asian history.

Edited by Crizix

Ooo, I see you have quite an interest in Asian history.

A fair bit yeah. I'm taking a Greece history class this quarter too. Which is pretty interesting.

A fair bit yeah. I'm taking a Greece history class this quarter too. Which is pretty interesting.

Ah, Greece has a long history. It's sure to be interesting. I got interested in Latin American Studies due to a really great professor I had last semester. I have him again this semester lol.

Ah, Greece has a long history. It's sure to be interesting. I got interested in Latin American Studies due to a really great professor I had last semester. I have him again this semester lol.

Athenian, Spartan, Macedonian etc politics and stuff were really interesting not to mention the other Greek polis.

Latin America sounds cool to learn about too.

Activity

Yes.

I'M FINALLY FREE FOR THE WEEK

YES.

Athenian, Spartan, Macedonian etc politics and stuff were really interesting not to mention the other Greek polis.

Latin America sounds cool to learn about too.

I'm personally not very interested in Athens but I'd like to learn more about everything else.

Yeah, it is. Learning about it makes you realize how hypocritical the USA is though lolol.

I'm personally not very interested in Athens but I'd like to learn more about everything else.

Yeah, it is. Learning about it makes you realize how hypocritical the USA is though lolol.

Macedonia is crazy until Philip the II and Alexander lol.

the USA is, I can't even deny it. I kinda wish I lived in the younger days of the US :P

Macedonia is crazy until Philip the II and Alexander lol.

the USA is, I can't even deny it. I kinda wish I lived in the younger days of the US :P

I know nothing about Macedonia except for Alexander the Great. I'll have to fix that some day.

Lol, why?

I know nothing about Macedonia except for Alexander the Great. I'll have to fix that some day.

Lol, why?

Heh, it's pretty much a split state with nobles trying to get the whole state under control when Athens and other Polis are trying to get their hold on it because its near good supplies, then Alexanders dad comes in.

Because those were the Golden days or so I hear.

Edited by Jedi

Dysentery is fun? ...took a North America post-contact history course last semester, already knew this, but just reinforced how unpleasant life was in general... For pretty much everyone. O_o

What era are you speaking of out of curiosity? Colonial? Revolutionary? Civil War? Wild West and Manifest destiny? Roaring twenties? ...just early times in general?

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

Heh, it's pretty much a split state with nobles trying to get the whole state under control when Athens and other Polis are trying to get their hold on it because its near good supplies, then Alexanders dad comes in.

Because those were the Golden days or so I hear.

Sounds like chaos indeed.

I've heard that too. I've also heard that the US could lose its superpower status soon.

Dysentery is fun? ...took a North America post-contact history course last semester, already knew this, but just reinforced how unpleasant life was in general... For pretty much everyone. O_o

What era are you speaking of out of curiosity? Colonial? Revolutionary? Civil War? Wild West and Manifest destiny? Roaring twenties? ...just early times in general?

...I'm not sure who you're talking to, but I meant Revolutionary times in 'Murica.

It really depends honestly.

;_;

No love for what specific American era would your live question? D':

...wild west is glamorourized/romanticized as hell, but for some reason I think being a Mountie in the Gold Rush era would be interesting.

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

;_;

No love for what specific American era would your live question? D':

...wild west is glamorourized/romanticized as hell, but for some reason I think being a Mountie in the Gold Rush era would be interesting.

Oh sorry, I actually would love the American Revolution Era or that romanticized Wild West era :P